Strike Back!!

"Oh, seems like they are back", clemont said. "I doubt that", Ash spoke up. He could clearly feel the panic from kirlia's aura. It ran close to Ash and handed him an envelope. Its face was full of worry. Ash took the letter. He was extremely familiar with the emblem.

    "Team Rocket!". Ash quickly opened the letter to see the contents.

    Bring us that pyroar and all your pokemons, if you wanna see then alive. We will meet at the eastern border of Geosenge town at sunset. Don't try anything foolish, if you don't want their dead bodies.

R

    Ash crushed the letter in his hand. He tried desperately to keep his aura from flaring out. Pikachu also comforted him. Clemont, who also read the letter with Ash, turned pale. He almost started to panic but maintained his cool. He's a gym leader after all.

      Pyroar who saw the reactions, slowly walked up to them. "Ash, what now? ", Clemont asked. "We can't give them pyroar. They are probably the reason pyroar was all beat up", Ash replied. But we can't fight head on when they have them hostage! They chose the Eastern side so that they won't be noticed by the police", clemont was trying hard not to panic.

    "Don't worry, Serena's with Bonnie. They won't be in trouble", Ash comforted Clemont. He was confident that Serena would keep Bonnie safe. "How are you so sure? ", Clemont doubted. He knew. Serena was psychic but that doesn't guarantee their safety, since Serena was not trained in it.

    "Because kirlia is here", Ash said,  pointing at kirlia. Clemont was confused. Seeing this, Ash explained, "Serena probably left kirlia behind since kirlia could easily track her down. I doubt that they could catch her completely off-guard since Serena would have sensed them at least in the last moment". Hearing this, Clemont was relieved a bit.

     "If Team Rocket were stronger than us, they would have attacked us directly, instead of taking hostage. I guessing pyroar already damaged their pokemon as well, it should have been a tough battle for both sides, seeing how badly pyroar was injured. Isn't that right pyroar?", Ash asked. Pyroar, who also heard about the situation, nodded slowly. It also hated Team Rocket. " guessing they couldn't outnumber us, since they didn't attack directly, there should be 2 or 3. Is it 2?", Ash asked again and Pyroar shook its head. "3?", Ash asked again and pyroar nodded.

      "If so, they should be keeping the girls bit away from where we are since they wouldn't want to be out numbered even if they get all our pokemon as their pokemon are hurt as well. So that means one should be guarding them, while two will meet us", Ash deduced. "But couldn't they have already treated their pokemon from the PC by disguise or something", clemont pointed out. "That's also possible", Ash mumbled.

     "Let's move to Geosenge Town. Kirlia try contacting Serena in the way.....", Ash told kirlia who nodded in reply. "..... Pyroar, please, could you give us a lift? ", Ash asked. The royal pokemon growled but still kneeled down for Ash to ride,"Thanks a lot! ", Ash climbed on. "I'll ride on luxray", Clemont called out luxray, and mounted on it.

     With that, Ash and Clemont left for geosenge town. "kirlia got in touch with Serena? ", Ash asked. Kirlia finally connected with Serena, then she linked it with Ash.

Time skip

       "So you came, huh? ", a man in team rocket uniform asked. "where are the girls", Ash asked impatiently. He and Clemont came to the eastern. Side of geosenge town, as they were told to meet the grunts. "You will see them once you give all your pokemon and that pyroar. Currently they are gaurded by my partners. Must be nice, being with thr top coordinator. Moreover, she's such a beauty. I doubt the boys keep their hands to themselves", the grunt smirked.