Battling as One!!

(I'm really sorry you guys. Last month, I was really busy with my exams. Damn, I can't believe they made us write all the exams in one month. They are ENTRANCE EXAM  for crying out loud😭😭. Anyway, let's get on with our story.)

Ash: gteninja, I CHOOSE YOU!!!

        The ninja frog pokemon appeared on the field and stood with folded arms.

Grant: Hey Ash! You said wanted to fight mega steelix right?

Ash: Ya we do!

Grant: But you should know that greninja can't mega evolve right. So are you sure you can manage mega evolution?

Ash: OF course we can. We already fought mega evolving pokemons before.

Grant: Even so, you must prove to me that you are worthy enough for that battle. *smirk*

Ash: Sure!

BATTLE begin!!

Ash: greninja, use night slash!!

       Grenjnja instantly reached steelix with a purple sword in hand, and stirkes steelix on the head, making in cry in pain.

Grant: so fast! Steelix, use stone edge!

         All of a sudden, pillars of rocks came out of ground. Grenjnja quickly dodged it and came back to Ash.

Ash: *in his mind* we can't take damage. We need to make them, feel the pressure.

     Greninja nodded at hearing this.

Grant: use rock tomb. Don't let him get close!

       Steelix roared and the rocks began to rain down at greninja.

Ash: dodge them all!

      Greninja dodged most of them but the last one made Greninja loose its footing.

Grant: use stone edge now!

       The attack hits greninja sending it flying.

Ash: greninja!  *worried*

Grant: use rock polish. They use iron tail on greninja.

         Steelix increased it's speed and they reached greninja quickly to deliver iron tail.

Ash: use aerial ace to dodge!

Grant: what?!

     Greninja's limbs glew white. It used the mobility provided by aerial ace to kick off from the glowing tail of the iron snake pokemon making a backflip and got back.

Grant: that was impressive Ash. But you need to do better than that. *grins*

Ash: *with a confident grin* so do you.

    At that instant, steelix feel backwards with a loud cry.

Grant: steelix! What happened?!

At the stands

Viola: what was that?

Serena: I don't know *surprised*

Bonnie: what's on it's forehead?! *pointing at steelix*

         Hearing that, clemont looked closely at steelix to see something stuck on it's head.

Clemont: *shocked* that's a water shuriken!

Viola: *stunned* when did he.....?

Bonnie: most likely when jumping away from steelix.

     Bonnie was right. When greninja dodged the irontail Ash mentally commanded greninja, using their bond,  to use water shuriken.

          Greninja used it when it made the flip and got back. Since, it was a water type move it hit right on the head, it dealt great damage.