Everyone's Day Off

"where am I?", Ash finds himself in an empty space, "Am I dreaming again?". He tried to move but couldn't. All he would do was stare at the empty darkness in front of him. "How long should I remain like this?", he sighed. Suddenly, the scene changed.

      First, the sky seemed as if the stars have come closer to the world. But these stars were glowing with rainbow colours and looked like they were moving closer. They closer they got, brighter the sky became. In that brightness, a slythering figure came closer and closer........

      Then, the second scene approached. This time it was the land. It was glowing with all the magma flowing over it. From the sky, were Ash stood, it seemed like the land was competing with the vast oceon for supremacy as the magma solidified on hitting the water.......

     Finally, the oceon. The vast world of the oceon seemed restless. The tides were raging, moving closer and closer to the land. It too looked as if it was competing for dominance.......

     Ash watched the scene as a bystander. That was all he could do. "What's  going on? Why is this happening again? It was already prevented right?  Then why?", he thought. He watched as the sea, land and the sky was seemingly going to clash in blue, red and green light, the the bright rainbow star cluster in the centre, which now formed a visible, giant gem.

     "Am I seeing the past, or the future? If it's the future, what should I do?", he asked himself...... Suddenly, he fell from the sky into the oceon below. He went deeper and deeper as if something was pulling him...

Ash?

     He couldn't move.

Ash?!

    The current was too strong. He couldn't move.

Ash?!!

     Suddenly the current got violent. His body shook violently, his mind going blank.  He couldn't even speak. All he saw, was a.....

"PIKACHUUUUU!"

  "Aaarghhhhhhh!", Ash got up, screaming. After gathering his thoughts, he noticed both Bonnie and Serena by his side and pikachu on his lap, in his tent. "So it was a dream... "

    "Ash, are you alright?", Serena asked, worried. Bonnie also had a worrysome face. "Yeah I'm fine", he answered. "Then did you have a nightmare. You looked like struggling and you were sweating profusely," Serena persisted.

    What happened was, when Serena came in to wake up Ash, by Bonnie's planning ofcourse, she saw Ash was panicking in his sleep. She tried her best to wake him up, but he wouldn't wake up. She then hurriedly called pikachu, who along with Bonnie, came in, and set off Ash's most effective alarm.

   "Yeah it was a nightmare", Ash said, "I hope... ", muttering the last part to himself. Everyone let out a sigh of relief. "Well get up, breakfast is ready. Get ready", Serena spoke up. "Yeah Serena made it herself ", Bonnie chimed in. "Yeah, I know she made it Bonnie", he said while getting up.

    Finally, everyone sat down for breakfast.  "What was that dream about, Ash?", Bonnie asked out of curiosity, while eating. "I'm not sure Bonnie. It was all vague", Ash replied. Ash had a worried face, while he was thinking about it, which Serena noticed. "So Ash, what's your plan for battling bega-lucario?  Are you gonna use greninja? ", Serena changed the topic. Hearing the word "battle", Ash forgot all about the dream and again became enthusiastic, "no, I got someone else in mind", Ash declared.

     Meanwhile, greninja, who was eating with delphox, heard this, and turned to Ash with a shocked expression. Ash noticed this, the look with rambled, "I wanna battle, I wanna battle", a million times. "greninja, as much as I would love to use you in the battle, even with the special form, we won't be able to match mega lucario. We won't be able to keep it up. Also, I can't keep relying on you all the time, right", Ash comforted his partner. The ninja frog pokemon was dissapointed, but sighed. As much as he hated to admit it,
he can't be the only one who could have fun.

     After the breakfast, everyone set out shalour city. After a while, a reached a nearby PC and decided to take a break there.