Pokemon Hunter!!......And a secret......

Our heroes are on their way to cillage city, the site of Ash's next gym battle. After meeting prof. Sycamore, in Lumios city and stopping more team rocket grunts from stealing his research data woth the help of blaziken mask, the group is now back on track.

"Hey Serena?", Ash called Serena in a low voice, so that the others won't hear. The honey blond trainer turned to face ash with a quizzical look,"yes Ash?". "Something has been bothering me for a while now. So I'd like to ask you something? I'm really sorry if you don't feel comfortable, but it won't go out of my head", Ash spoke. Serena was standing there stunned. "Arceus, is it finally happening? Will Ash finally ask me out? Will he? Will he? ",Serena thought.

(author: shut up arceus. *covering the god pokemons mouth(if he has one)* you'll spoil the fun.

Arceus: but....... I....... Need..... To respond!

Author: as if you respond to all your prayers* rolling his eyes*.......)

"The thing is....... "Ash said, making Serena more anxious and blush harder. "When you agreed with, that time I said, everyone has a secret, what did you mean by it? I could tell it wasn't just a normal agreement? Ash finished, amd Serena fell anime style. Then she caught on to the question. "What do you mean? ", she asked, feeling nervous. " I mean, do you have a secret that you don't wanna share? "Ash clarified the question. Serena became more nervous by the second. Ash saw this and understood the situation. "it's alright if you don't wanna talk, I understand what you feel. About having secrets that are not easy to share", Ash said looking at the sky. "I don't think even you would understand what I'm hiding Ash".

As they walk, Serena saw something on by a tree. "There's something by the tree", she pointed out. "You're right. Let's go take a look", Ash said and they went to check it out. What they found was a violet cage, inside which, was a white pokemon with a blue cap-like top. "Its a ralts", clemont said. "pikachu, use iron tail to cut open the cage", Ash commanded his trusty pokemon. "pika CHUPI! ", pikachu swung his white tail cutting the cage in half. When the cage opened, the pokemon fell down, completely exhausted. serena qiuckly picked it up," we need to get it to the pokemon Centre!". With that, they all rushed towards the pokemon centre.

After giving the ralts to Nurse Joy, they sat by the couch, waiting for it. Bonnie sat, with fennekin on her lap, and took out her pokedex.

"Ralts, the feeler pokemon. It is highly attuned to the emotions of people and Pokémon. It hides if it senses hostility."

"Wait, it's colour is different from the ralts we saved", Bonnie questioned. "that's because, ralts is a shiny", Clemont answered her sister's question. "what's that mean, it didn't look like it was shining?", Bonnie asked again. "Bonnie, shiny is the term given to a Pokemon that has a different colour as the normal ones. Like my greninja and that ralts", Ash answered this time. "Wow, that's so cool", Bonnie said with stars in her eyes. "Say Ash, do you have any other shiny pokemon other than greninja?", Serena asked. "Yes I do. My noctowl. It's usually brown, but mine is golden". Just then, the announcement came calling the trainers.

"How's ralts doing, Nurse Joy?", Serena asked with concern. "it's really exhausted. It needs good rest. I suggest that you leave it here for the day. By the way, how did it get to this condition?". Right when Ash was about to answer, he sensed something coming from behind, towards Serena. He quickly caught it, revealing it to be a rope, and pulled it hard, and they heard a loud, "THUD". They all looked behind and saw Officer Jenny on the ground, along with her manectic by her side. She quickly got up and shouted, "I caught you now, pokemon hunters! ". "What, we're not pokemon hunters! ", Serena protested. "Don't lie to me! My manectric tracked your scent, from the cage you dropped during your escape", the officer became more and more triggered. "Can't you alteast through. If we were the hunter, why would we break the cage in the first place? Secondly, why bring the pokemon here, to the pokemon, when we could leave the area? ", Ash said. Officer Jenny thought for a second and qiuckly found her mistake. She bowed down her head, "I'm sorry, I'm always jumping to conclusions". "It's alright. Now back to the topic. Pokemon hunter? ", Ash asked. "That's right. I've been after them for a while now, but the always manage to get away. This time I got close, but still lost", The officer said. "I'm pretty sure he'll come back", Ash said. "What makes you sure?", Serena asked. "Easy, No huntet would wanna lose a shiny pokemon",Ash said. "You're right. You sure know you're stuff kid.", officer Jenny said impressed. "Well, I had to deal with them in the past", Ash said nonchalantly, leaving everyone dumbfound. Just then they heard a large explosion. Nurse joy ran to check on the pokemons, and came back, cleary worried. "THE RALTS IS GONE!".