Scorched Path of A Royal

Somewhere in the woods

*boom!*

        "Where is it? ", a man in gray uniform asked his companions. "We can't find it! It seems to have escaped! ", another one replied.

       Three men, in uniform with letter 'R' printed on it were staring at the cage that was broken, with the bars, hot red. "Even after that damage, it still managed to escape? Damn it! "

     At a distance, far from the grunts, a four legged imperious pokemon was limping forward(guess who?) . It was extremely weak yet it still pushed forward, despite the heavy injuries.

(author: palkia, get ready to transport him

Palkia: You idiot, you know we can't interfere with all this

Author: Cmon, we can just reduce the distance a bit right

Palkia: Okay fine, but not too close, understand

Author: Thanks you're the best...

Arceus: Ahem..

Author: ....at transporting! *panicking*

Palkia: I'm not your stupid taxi, dammit!

Author: *whisper* take a hint, we can't afford to mess with that stupid llama. It's not a god for nothing ya'know!

Palkia: fine...*grumble*

Arceus: did you say something, AJ *manacing*

Author: um, no... *scared the shit out*

Arceus: good

Author: dialga, palkia, move out!

Dialga/palkia: roger that!

Arceus: *muttering* since when did this become the scout regiment from Attack on Titan?

Dialga: *thinks* he's really an otaku... )

Time skip

          In the forest near geosenge town, Ash and crew are getting ready to move out.

         "Bonnie, could you get some water from the river? ", Clemont asked his little sister, (more like a caretaker), while he was packing his backpack. "Sure thing! ", with that, Bonnie skipped her way to the nearby  river.

        "Hey Clemont? How many days till we reach geosenge town?", Ash asked, all set to head out. "We should reach by tomorrow evening", Clemont replied. "What do you know about the shalour city gym, Clemont?", Serena enquired.

       "W.. What? Why do you ask? ", Clemont startled. The cooking utensils in his hands all fell down, making a loud *chingggggg*. "Well, since you're a gym leader yourself, you should know about it right?!", Serena spoke, while covering her ears. She raised her eyebrow in suspicion, seeing Clemont's behaviour.

      "Well, the gym leader is.... ", Clemont started, "guys get here quick!", bonnie yelled from the riverside, interrupting Clemont and drawing everyone's attention. "Nice save sis! ", Clemont mentally fist-bumped. With that, evryone went to see Bonnie.

      "What is it bonnie? ", Ash, who reached first, asked. "Look over there!", Bonnie pointed at a distance of the riverside. Everyone followed the Bonnie's gaze and saw, a large pokemon, lying. It's brown fur was covered in bit of blood. It had injuries all over it's body, yet it's fiery mane still showcased it's imperious elegance.