Leaving For The Land Of Love

Today is the day Ash leaves Rota for his new journey through Kalos. Ash has changed into his new black outfit his mom gave him, finishing up with his hat and the blue scarf, and is now in the front gate of Cameron Palace.

Ilene: good luck on your journey Ash, I'll miss you.

Ash: Thanks sis, I'll miss you too. But do I have to take others too. I mean, I Always start my journey anew, with new pokemons.

Ilene: You are riding staraptor anyway, so you might as well take them with you. You can leave them at prof. Sycamore's. I'm sure he'll take good care of him. Also, if you are in any trouble, which you'll obviously be in, they can come to your aid quickly.

Ash: Ok, *rubbing the back of his head* I guess. Anyway, I'm off.

Ilene: before you go, take this. It's for you.

Ash: *gasping* this is......

Ilene : it's yours. So off you go.

Ash: bye.

      With that, Ash got on staraptor and left for Viridean city.

Louis: So he's finally moving on.

Ilene: No he's not. He's just not ready for it yet. He's leaving because he doesn't wanna worry anyone.

Louis: Then why did you let him go, my queen?

Ilene: it's because I feel, Kalos has something that could bring him back. But I'm still worried though.

Louis: So am I. He's a young man who puts others feelings before himself everytime that he forgets about himself. He's certainly a worthy leader and hero just like Sir Arron.

Ilene: You are right, Louis....... You are indeed.

Time skip:

Viridean City:

         Ash and pikachu have finally arrived at Viridean city. Its evening and due to a tiring journey,  Ash decided to stay the night a the pokemon centre.

Vanaville town , Kalos region:

Serena: I'm off mom, Everyone's waiting!

Grace: Ya good bye Serena. Take care!

       With that, the honey blond left her house. She had her hair reaching the shoulder, light pink dress over a grayish-black tank-top with a white-collar. Around her neck was a locket, holding the keystone, tied with a blue ribbon that she treasured. Over her dress, she wore a long red vest with large pockets. She also wore black stockings and brown boots. On her head, she had a pink-red fedora with a black hatband.

        She reached prof. Sycamore's lab to meet her friends. She went inside to find her cousin, Calem, with her friends, shauna, Trevor, Tierno, Miette, Clemont, and Bonnie, talking to the kalos Champion, Diantha. She went close to greet them:

Serena: hey guys!

Everyone: Hey Serena!

Diantha: congratulations on becoming the Hoenn Top coordinator.

Serena: thanks Diantha! So, what did I miss?

Shauna: nothing much, Calem just declared  that he'll challenge Diantha after he wins the league.

Serena: * chuckling* same old Calem.

Diantha: Well, someone already said the exact same thing to me. So you'll have to face him first.

Trevor: Who's it? Is he strong?

Diantha: Well, his pokemon managed to land a solid hit on gardevior even though it's not completely evolved yet while his second pokemon landed more hit than my mega gardevior, so you get the idea, right?

      Everyone gasped at the remark. No one,  not even the elite 4 have managed to land a single hit on gardevior, while this trainer even pushed mega gardevior back. It's Truly impressive.

Clemont: * adjusting his glasses* Wow, he's that good?

Diantha: You can never guess what goes inside his head. His brain is like specially hardwired to to pull of some of the craziest stunts, you won't even imagine. His battling is full of surprises....

      Then, Diantha lowered her head, remembering the tragedy the occurred in this trainer's life.

Trevor: who is he? When can we meet him?

Diantha: *smiled* he'll arrive soon.

Calem: I can't wait.

        With that Diantha left. The girls then decided to head out too inorder to explore the city. On the way,

Shauna: Serena, looks like you finally became the top coordinator and delphox learned blaze too.

Serena: Well, although we did, we couldn't keep it up for long. If delphox was hit once more, then delphox would have collapsed. So we had to finished it up quickly.

Miette: SO YOU WERE GAMBLING AT THE FINALS?!! ARE YOU INSANE?!!

Serena: Nope, I was sure delphox could wrap things up qiuckly.

Shauna: you are crazy. Anyway, what next, giving showcases a try?

Serena: Yup!! I'm gonna beat Aria for sure.
I'm will give it my all!!

          Serena declared while grabbing her ribbon by the keystone which the girls noticed.

Miette: So Serena, what's the story with that ribbon?* pointing at the ribbon*

Serena: * blushing* it's a gift,......... from when I was little.

       Miette and Shauna had evil grin on thier faces when they noticed this.

Shauna: so who is he?

       Serena was taken aback by this and her face became more red.

Serena: H-he?

Miette: yes he?

Serena: it's no-one!!!

       With that, Serena ran ahead of her friends.

Back with Ash:

Next day:

        Ash is ready to board his plane. Lance, Misty and Brock came to send him off.

Ash: so, guess I'm off.

Misty: take care of yourselfs.

Ash: I  will.

Pikachu: pikaa!

Brock : good luck Ash. You too pikachu.

Ash: thanks Brock.

Pikachu: pika pi!

       They entered a group hug and parted.

Lance: good bye bro, break a leg.

Ash: thanks Lance.

Misty: don't tell him that, Lance! He might take it too literally and the next time we meet him, he just might be lying somewhere with a broken leg!

Ash: *frowning* Cmon Misty, I'm not stupid, ya'know!

Misty: *smirking* of course you're not, you're a reckless Idiot who jumps in head first, but never uses it to think things through

Ash: OH COME ON!

       Everyone had a light laugh at this.

Brock: you should go Ash, plane's about to take off.

Ash: you're right. Bye ya guys!

Everyone: Bye ash!

      With that Ash left for kalos.

Misty: hope, the old Ash will return.

Brock: it's the region of love. I'm sure someone special there will cheer him up. Who knows, maybe he'll find true love.
(a/n: i can't believe it. Everyone are so good with predictions)

Misty: even if he did, he's too dense to realise it.

    At that, everyone sighed.