Start A New Life

With Ash:

         Ash was in a complete black space, alone.

Ash: *sobbing* I lost everything I had. Everything I did to protect other backfired. And now I lost my mom and my family. I caused my mom soo much pain.

???: That's not true, Ash.

Ash:Huh? Whose that? Mom?

    A bright light shot in front of Ash. From it, a figure walked out, smiling warmly.

Ash:MOM!! You're here!

   Ash ran and hug his mom tight, as he didn't want to let her go.

Delia: Yes Ash, I am. Also,  you should know,  I'm very proud of you son. You have done so much to save the world.

     Delia returned the hug.

Ash: But I lost you mom. I shouldn't have done any of those things. Now, I am finished.

     Ash was crying hard. He was filled with pain and regret. Delia smiled and rubbed him raven hair.

Delia: Ash you did nothing wrong. You are a hero amd I'm happy. So don't stop being who you are and help others. Be my little pokemon master. Even in future do what's necessary. Also continue your journey. Make new friends. Start new. That's my last wish for you.

Ash: but i don't think I  can anymore.

Delia: you can and you Will. You are Ash Ketchum, the alolan champion, and.... My little pokemon master.

     Delia started sternly and became gentler towards the end.

Delia: So Ash, please, fulfill my wish.

Ash:*wiping his tears* I  will try my best mom.

Delia:*smiling* That's my Ash. Now good bye Ash, everyone's waiting.

    Delia started to get engulfed by bright blinding light.

Ash:Moooooom! Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

    Next moment Ash shot up from bed in a completely unfamiliar surrounding...... Wait, it's actually familiar?

Ash: where am I?

    Suddenly, the door opened and Ash saw pikachu run in.

Pikachu: pikaa!!

   Pikachu jumped up and rubbed Ash's cheeks.

Ash: *giggling*Hey bud, that tickles.

???: How're you feeling, Ash.

     Ash turned to see who it was. He was surprised to the person in front of him.

Ash: Queen Ilene! Wait, am I in Rota? How?!

Ilene: Easy Ash. Take it easy. Yes, you are.  You were teleported here by mew and a mysterious Pokemon with pinkish body and long violet tail. It says it's name was.....

Ash:*surprised* .......mewtwo.

Ilene: yeah. You met him before? That aside how are you feeling?

Ash: Tired and......

     Ash started to cry. Ilene came up and hugged him. Ash was shocked but still continued to cry.

Ilene :It's ok Ash....

Ash:.......no it's not. I lost my mom and my pokemon and my family.

        Ilene broke the hug and looked at Ash.

Ilene: I sorry about your mom, but ash......

     Ash looked up to see Ilene smiling. He started at her confused.