Homecoming and Heart-break

At the outskirts of pallet town a certain raven haired trainer with with trusted yellow pal has arrived. " I can't  wait to see mom pikachu. I'm sure she will be proud of us when she knows we are finally champions of Alola", he exclaimed. "pika pi!, the yellow mouse cried with excitement. "Let's go. Pallet Town, your hero has arrived. Here we come!! "

   Ash and pikachu have completed their journey through Alola and has returned as a champion. He is now standing in front of his house to finally see his mom.

Ash:Mom, I'm home!!

   Ash went in expecting a classic Delia special bone crushing hug, but what he found completely froze him, not in surprise, but terror. There, in front of him lied the bleeding lifeless body of his beloved mother. Next to her was injured and a barely conscious mr. Mime.

Ash:Mom , wake up!

     He ran toward the cold corpse.

Ash.:Mom please don't leave me. Mooom!

Pikachu: pika pika

  Pikachu tried to console his broken trainer even though he was crying. Then, mr. Mime got up a little and showed Ash a letter he was holding. Ash took the letter and saw the letter R written over it. A chill ran through his spine. He opened it and read the letter:

Ash Ketchum,

   This is the price you pay for meddling in things you shouldn't.
  Now I want you to come to heart of Viridean forest with the rodent of yours. If you bring any other pokemon or inform anyone, you will witness a massacre in pallet town.

Giovanni.

Ash:*crying * What I thought I did to keep everyone safe, my mother had to pay for it. Why dammit? WHY?!!!

   Ash screamed, with his eyes glowing slight blue. At that instant, far away, three pokemon opened thier eyes glowing bright blue.

Ash: pikachu, we need to go. C'mon.

Pikachu: pika!

   With that they left to meet the leader of Team rocket.

    After an hour, walk Ash and pikachu are in the middle of the forest. Suddenly they heard footsteps behind them. They turned around to see two team rocket grunt smirking. Pikachu sparked its cheeks in alert.

Grunt1: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Gtunt2: If you attack us your pokemon will pay. So keep quiet and follow.

  Ash had no choice but to follow. They led him to a cave. After walking few steps into the cave, one of the grunts place his hand on a rock. All of a sudden, the ground below started to move and a stairs leading to the floor below appeared. It was shocking, but Ash's mind was too clouded to think straight.

     After walking for a while in the hidden underground base, Ash finally reached a cabin. The grunts pushed him into the cabin. Inside, there he was, sitting with an evil smile..

Ash: Giovanni...

Giovanni: Welcome Ash, or should I say  Alolan champion.

Ash: *angry*Enough with the crap. I want answers.  Why did....

Giovanni: *interupting*I kill your mother and why I called you here?(smirking) simple, to punish you.

     Guovanni said those world in such a cold tone that it made Ash shiver a little.

Giovanni: Ash, you managed to shut down or atleast weaken all of the rival organisation in Hoenn, sinnoh, unova,kalos and Alola. It was quite difficult yo track you down. The G-MEN kept your file top secret. But thanks to those three idiots, I  found everything about you. Actually I'm especially intrigued by your success against team flare. You have been their for only two weeks for watching the league and yet you stopped them from completing their grand scheme. I must say, I was so impressed that i would have recruited you by force to team rocket....

    Ash was listening to all those with fear, surprise and sorrow all over.

Giovanni: .......but you were a thorn in my sight for a long time. So I decided to punish you, no torture you.

   With that  giovanni pressed a remote and the screen behind lit up showing a live ariel footage of prof. Oak's ranch with all of ash's pokemon.

Giovanni: Now you will watch all your pokemon die in front of your eyes. They wouldn't even know what hit them.

  Giovanni said with an evil smirk about to press another button on the remote.

Ash: Please, I beg you, don't do it. I won't interfere ever again.

Giovanni: you should have thought about it before playing hero.

With that he pressed the remote and in the footage, some kind of ball dropped of towards the ranch, which on reaching the ground exploded and they screen went blank. Ash fell on his knees, completely devastated. Giovanni flinched a bit, when a screen went completely blank all of a sudden, but shrugged it off.

Giovanni: *coldly*I'll deal with your Alolan pokemon after I  end you.

      With this, pikachu reached his limit. He jumped in front of Ash a launched a powerful thunderbolt. But persian intercepted it with powergem. Then, used shadow claw, damaging pikachu completely. It didn't end there. It use powergem again and again completely knocking out pikachu. Ash couldn't do anything. He was helpless.

Giovanni: with that it's your pathetic trusted friend's turn.

     Giovanni took out a pistol and pointed to at pikachu. Just when he pulled the trigger...

Ash:PIKACHU!!!

    With that Ash jumped and covered pikachu with his own body. Right before the bullet hit him, it stopped on its track and got crushed flat, and a wave of energy burst out of Ash as an explosion. Persian jumped in front of Giovanni and used protect.

     The entire base exploded leaving only rubble and Ash in the middle completely passed out.