Let's The Battle, BEGIN!!

Intro

Gurkinn was the referee, "This is a three on three Battle between challenger Ash ketchum and gym leader korrina. The battle ends when all pokemon of either trainers are unable to battle. Only the challenger is aloud to substitute. Let the battle, BEGIN! "

Both trainers took fighting stance. Suddenly, two flashes of light shot out from Greninja's belt, revealing greninja and the Royal Pokemon, Pyroar surprising everyone. "What? You guys wanna see the battle too? ", Ash asked, getting nods in reply. With that, greninja's figure flickered and reappeared near rest of the group, while Pyroar walked up slowly. Each step it took seemed to radiated a sort of presence, symbolising the pride of a king.

"Well, let's continue. Mienfoo, come pn out!", korrina called out her pokemon. "Eevee, I choose you!", Ash threw his pokeball, revealing eevee, much to everyone's surprise.

"Ash, I know you don't go by the book when battling, isn't this too much of a disadvantage?", Korrina asked. "Well, eevee is pumped up for a battle, so why should I stop him? Nothing we do is a waste of time. Right eevee? ", Ash declared, getting an, "E-VVEE", exclamation from eevee.

"This is too reckless", Clemont sighed. "What do you mean, brother", Bonnie enquired her brother. "Even though Ash doesn't really mind type disadvantage, eevee is recently added to the team. Even during our battle, Ash had to lower his commanding to match eevee, and although it is a good thing, here, against a fighting type, it's not just the pokemon type, even the move types, are at a disadvantage. I can't wrap my head around what he's thinking", he explained. "Don't worry", a sweet and confident voice came from the side, "he knows what he's doing", The honey blonde said.

Pyroar was listening to all this, took a glance at greninja, who, stood with no expression change.

Ash: Well, let's go in, eevee, charge in!

Korrina: mindless charging? Use arm thrust mienfoo!

Mienfoo readied it's attack to hit eevee the moment it gets close!

Ash: remember what I told you yesterday, eevee!

Hearing that, eevee looked sharply at the incoming palm, then its body emitted a greenish aura, while its figure flickered and disappeared, much to everyone's shock.

Ash: alright! Hit it with Extreme Speed!

With that, eevee appeared right behind the martial arts pokemon, and hits right at the back of the head.

Mienfoo: mien-!!! *screaming in pain*

Korrina: what the-!

This shocked everyone, but for the three gym leaders (one former), it was a different reason.

"That seemed to have delivered more damage, even for a head hit", Clemont murmured.

Gurkinn stared Ash in amazement, "this boy, did he just aim for a vital point? Although it wasn't accurate enough, understandable since it's only after one day of training, but still going for such a hit. This young man, at such young age, to be able to execute such precise commanding, he's got a bright future".

Ash: don't let up!

Eevee continued with it's head hit combo, without giving a chance to counter attack. Then, on Ash's command, retreated to catch its breath. "Such decisiveness", gurkinn thought, "it's lot similar that person, although there's a major difference here".

Korrina: That really caught us off guard, but not this time, get in with sky uppercut!

Mienfoo zoomed in on eevee before it could react, and sent it flying into the air!