The Ash I Remember

With that, Ash jumped after his precious partner. Everyone gasped in horror as they saw Ash and pikachu falling along with the rubbles. Even Ash's pokemom were helpless. Charizard had to carry garchomp while the other three couldn't rwach him due to all the gaint concrete peices falling.

Serena held tightly on to the ribbon as she saw ash fall with the scarf waving behind him. That's when........ a black shadow climb the tower so swiftly that no one could make out who it was. Anyone but Ash. Ash could sense pokemon's presence through the bond they have. The pokemon quickly grabbed Ash and pikachu and started falling with them,

Ash: grenjnja! Use cut to to slow the momentum.

The black frog pokemon casted a kunai made of water and stabbed it into the tower slowing their momentum to the ground and finally landing.

Reporter: incredible! A shiny greninja appeared and saved them. Wait, is that the same mysterious pokemon spotted a by many trainers in the forest?

Serena: that's the same one we saw......

Serena muttered and delphox appeared out of her pokeball to see.

Calem: that's his pokemon too? Wow!! This dude's awesome!

All of Ash's pokemon came to meet Ash and greninja. They were glad to see to see Ash and Pikachu safe. Charizard and greninja nodded at eachother knowingly.

All of a sudden reporters cornered Ash and his pokemon with a rapid fire of questions.

???: why did you risk your life like that?

Ash: * confused*I can't watch a Pokemon getting hurt like that.

???: is this greninja your's?

Ash: yes.

???: why did you abandon him?

Ash:* annoyed* i did not. Greninja had to stay back for reasons I can't tell.

Charizard sensed ash's feeling and gave a intimidating roar causing the reporter to back up. Ash petted charizard while thanking him in his heart.

Ash: charizard doesn't like getting around a crowd. So I'll be off now.

Ash got on top off chatizard and staraptor followed them in the air with infernape. Sceptile and grenjnja, with their speed and jumping skill, followed the behind. All the reporters could do was stare at the figure who left just like that.

Ash waited in the professors garden with his pokemon to meet the professor. He turned to his pokemon,

Ash: thanks for today you guys. And greninja, welcome back.

Ash raised his fist forward and greninja returned the fistbump. Then they exchanged thier hugs. Ash introduced greninja to everyone except Pikachu and charizard, who already knew him.

Ash: Guys this is greninja. I met him in Unova along with professor sycamore when he came to meet prof juniper.

Sycamore: Ash! Thank you so much for saving garchomp.

Ash saw the professor coming along with the guy he met earlier, the blue haired girl, the lemon haired little girl, a tanned brunette, a lemon-blond wearing glasses and a honey-blonde who was staring at him. Ash turned to the Calem,

Ash: Thanks for the help earlier. Name's Ash.

Ash reached for a hand shake which Calem returned.

Calem: don't mention it. Also, I heard about you from Diantha and prof Sycamore too. Name's Calem by the way.

Ash: so you're the guy Steven talked about who won the Hoenn league. Also giving Drake a hard time? That's impressive. I had a hard time with his altaria, to be honest, it was one sided.