camp

Our heroes have finally arrived at The Sycamore Summer Camp. Ash and friends met up with professor Sycamore, who was accompanied by nurse Joy, Sophie, Crosette, Gary, and Shauna.

"Hey, prof Sycamore! And Oak tree!", Ash rushed in, while rest followed."Hey Ash", Sycamore greeted. "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?!", Gary snapped. "Until you start calling me my proper name", Ash smirked.

"I'm guessing that's Gary?", miette whispered to Serena, who nodded, as the two walked up to Shauna. Actually, only Serena and Shauna have met Gary, others are yet to him.

"Who're your new companions, Ashy-boy", Gary enquired as he looked back at the group

"I'm Bonnie! And this is my brother, Clemont!", Bonnie exclaimed as she introduced herself and Clemont, who shook hands with Gary.

"I'm miette, although I'm not travelling with Ash ", Miette said.

"Name's Paul", Paul and Gary shook hands.

"And I'm Gary Oak, a pokemon researcher ", Gary introduced himself.

"So you're not a battler?", Paul raised an eyebrow.

"Just because I am a researcher, doesn't mean I don't battle. After all, I'm Ash's oldest rival", Gary answered, as he looked at Paul, in the eye.

The two smirked as they took out their pokeball. Ash, who was excited, was about to speak up when

"Ow, ow owww!", Gary screamed. His ear was pulled by Shauna, who was let out a sigh.

Paul also was in a similar situation, although, Miette only pulled him by the arm.

"We are hear for summer camp, not for you guys to demolish the whole place", Serena said, then looked at Ash sternly, who already took out a pokeball for battle. The others could only laugh at the sight.

While this was going on, the door opened and two more people came in. One was a short boy, with orange hairy, with a camera around his neck. Other was a fatty in black t-shirt. "Hey guys!", the two greeted.

"Trevor, tier!", the Kalos friend's exclaimed, while the foreigners juat watched.

"Took you two long enough!", Shauna walked up to them and hi-fied. "And guys, meet our new friends, Ash and Gary from the Kanto region, and Paul from Sinnoh region, you guys, these are my cousins, Trevor and Tierno", Shauna introduced everyone.

"Wait, aren't you the guy we met near the airport?", Tierno suddenly remembered. He clearly remembered the guy who utterly ignored him and his friends when they bumped into eachother. Ash also understood what he was talking about and so he walked upto the two boys," Sorry about that day. I wasn't in my best state of mind that day. So let's start over. I'm Ash Ketchum", Ash said as he extended his hand.

Tierno was a bit startled by the Change in character. This boy was Nothing like the cold boy from that day. But he smiled and shook Ash's hand, "no hard feelings".

"When are we going to start, professor?", Ash asked.

"In an hour. Everyone will arrive by then"

"Alright then. And professor, is there a transfer machine here? I'd like to switch pokemons" Ash enquired

" Yes, of course. You'll find it by the middle video phone. Anything else, Ash?" Professor asked.

"Actually yes. Do you mind if I leave my Pyroar with you and the others? He won't take part in the events"

"No problem "9

With that Ash went up to the videophone to make a call. He shuts the door, and makes a call to the palace.