Champions, new training, and Encounters

It's a new day and Ash and pikachu are on their way to meet prof. Oak. Mimey decided to stay back since he wanted to make the house sparkling clean before leaving.

Ash: well, we are finally here.

Ash states looking at prof oak's research lab. They walk up and enter the lab.

Ash: Prof Oak? You in here?

Oak: Ash my boy, good to see you are finally hear. hope you are alright.

           Before Ash could reply, he was tackled into a hug by three of his old companions.

Brock/misty/tracey: ASH! Are you alright?!!

Ash: guys I'm fine, atleast I'm getting there. So how come you are here?

Misty: not just us.

???: Hey there..... Ashy-boooy.

Ash: i know who that is....... Oak tree. What are you doing here?

Ash turns to see his oldest rival and friend Gary smirking. But it soon turned to concern and sadness.

Gary : I'm taking gramps to Sinnoh till this mess of a place is fixed. Also, ...........................sorry about Delia.

           Ash didn't reply. He just lowered his head.

???: Hello Ash. We meet again.

???: Hey there little bro.

Ash: Steven and Lance. You are here too.

         Ash was surprised to see the champions of kanto, jhoto and Hoenn standing in front of him.

Steven: Of course we are here. We can't abandon a fellow champion in need. Also all of Hoenn owe you for everything you have done.

Lance: Well, I also wanted to meet my little bro again.

Ash: little bro?

         Ash was dumbfound at this remark.

Lance: of course. I told I consider you as my little bro when we last met remember?

Ash:*rubbing the back of his neck* ya I guess you did. *Thought* first I had a queen as a sister and now a champion as a brother? This keeps getting weird. But, it couldn't cover up the gap mom left.

Steven: Cynthia, Alder and Diantha wanted to come as well but they couldn't due to some issues in their regions. So was Leon. Even I need to go back to watch the elite four challenge. A kid named Calem from kalos just became the Hoenn league champion, that too in his second attempt. He is said to have challenged the Sinnoh league too and reached the semi final.

Everyone except lance: Leon?

Oak: he's the Galar Champion.

Lance: he's strong. He even defeated my charizard once.

Ash: he's that strong huh?

Lance: Speaking of champions, congrats for becoming the alolan champ Ash. You finally made it.

Ash: I still can't hold a candle to the two of you. Also this guy, Calem, he won the league in his second attempt. Thats really impressive. As for me, it took me five attempts. Also it didn't have any elite 4 or gym battles too.

Misty: Ash, it doesn't matter. It's still a title of honour. So appreciate it.

Lance: She's right. Also, I know that you like to be lowkey. Since Alola league is not as well known, not everyone will recognise you. It should keep you safe. Also we asked the Aether foundation to improve their securities to protect your pokemons.