Kalos, Beginning Of a New Adventure.

Ash and pikachu has finally arrived at Lumios city, in the kalos region to begin their new adventure.

Ash: let's go meet the professor, pikachu.

Pikachu: pika!

They walked through the city when all of a sudden, they bumped into someone. Ash looked down to see a little girl with lemon blond hair. She wore a small yellow bag.

Ash: * looking down* are you okay? sorry I bumped into you.

Ash give a light smile and gave a hand to pull her up.

???: Look where you are going!

Ash looked up to see a girl with blue hair glaring at him. Behind her was a fat boy in black t shirt, and a boy with jet black hair, wearing blue jacket with White stripe in the middle.

Ash: *nonchalantly* I already apologised for that.

Pikachu: pika pikachu!

With that cold tone, Ash walked away completely ignoring the group like, although pikachu still glared at the girl. Just one word from Ash and pikachu would have fried the girl

Tierno: What a rude guy.

Calem: I wouldn't blame him. Miette did start the mess.

Miette: So you are siding with him. He could have atleast talked thing out instead of ignoring us.

Calem: I geuss ignoring was kinda rude.

Bonnie: guys. I'm alright. It's not his fault either.

Bonnie then looked in the direction where Ash went. Dedenne came out of her pouch to her shoulder.

Bonnie: He looks familiar....

Miette: You say anything?

Bonnie: it's nothing.

???: Hey guys!! I'm here. So what happened? You look... Off.

Miette: you're late Serena, that's what..... Also..... We bumped into a really rude guy.

By this time, Ash reached Sycamore's lab. He went in,

Ash: Prof. Sycamore?!

Sycamore: marvellous! *grinning* you're finally here Ash.

Ash: Guess I'm.

Sycamore: I'm really sorry about your mother.

Ash: It's alright......

Sycamore: anyway, since you're here, I'm guessing you're ready for your journey?

Ash: actually not yet. I still need time for that. Anyway, could I leave some of my pokemons here, I brought four?

Sycamore: of course. It's my pleasure. Also, i wanna learn about them too. Is it ok?

Ash: sure. But try not to piss them off, thats the last thing you want

Sycamore: let's go to the garden.

On their way to the garden, Sycamore noticed how quiet Ash has become.

In the garden

Ash: come on out everyone!!

Ash threw his four pokeballs revealing charizard, staraptor, infernape and sceptile with charizard giving a intimidating roar.

Sycamore: so that's what he meant by not to piss them off. Even one of them might be enough to turn this place upside down. And if its that charizard, I doubt even a wall will be left standing