Forbidden Relatives, the Third year

Pt-1
Another summer. Harry is thirteen. The Potters spent their summer with their paternal grandparents , Fleamont and Euphemia Potter. Fleamont was a retired portion maker and Euphemia was a retired medi- witch. Fleamont was busy giving speeches on important portions and their ingredients. Euphemia was busy making portions to make Daniel, Harry and Brenda gain some weight. As she said they all only had skin and bone in them, no flesh.

The other half of the holidays they just stayed home. They had also invited the Weasleys to stay who will be coming by next week. All the potters were in the dining room and were having breakfast. Harry picked the daily prophet. A killer named Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban, Beware! Daniel read the whole thing out.

"Seriously?" James asked hopefully.
Lily threw him a look.

"That's bad," he said with fake concern. They heard a whoosh from the chimney in the living room. A dusty, ashy figure emerged from the fireplace.

"Uh, I don't really have the habit of coming unannounced like this but my parents disowned me and I didn't know where else to go.... so I came here."the person said . It was clearly Sebastian.

Whose this? " Lily asked.

"Sebastian." He told his whole history with his "parents".

"You are welcome here, Sebastian. From now you can stay here for every holiday." Lily said.

"Thanks Mrs. Potter, at least I don't have to go back to that hellhole." Sebastian said. Then there was another whoosh and this time it was their other friend, Evelyn Black.

"Sorry Sebastian, I couldn't get my mother to speak on my father, she was too upset to do it. " Evelyn said.

"Who are you ???" James and Lily asked together. They somehow recognised Evelyn but didn't want to believe it was really her.

"She's my friend, Evelyn." Brenda said.

"Mr . and Mrs. Potter , I know you both know Sirius Black. My parents disowned me because they found out I'm Evelyn's and the Potter's friend. They said they didn't want a son who had friends associated to a killer. That indirectly told me that you know Sirius Black well. So speak.". Sebastian finished.

The potters looked ... worried. They spoke.

"Ok. Once upon a time me, Lily, Sirius Black, someone called Remus Lupin,whose gonna be your defence against the dark arts teacher, someone named Peter Pettigrew, Liana Pewter that is Evelyn's mum, Frank and Alice used to be inseparable , like you lot. We went to Hogwarts, studied, graduated and joined the Order of the phoenix to fight you- know- who. Then it was declared that the world's savior that is the Longbottoms son, Neville (almost everyone frowned at this) was about to be born. The Longbottoms had to be kept safe. So they were shifted from their house here and to Godrics hollow. " James paused.

"They required a secret keeper who knows their location. No one except that person should know their location. James was appointed to chose they secret keeper. Sirius was appointed. Sirius was their first choice but James thought it would be too obvious. So Peter Pettigrew was appointed as their secret keeper. But as he was about to tell the Longbottoms , it was too late. They had gone into hiding. The Longbottoms didn't know about the switch and thought that Sirius was the secret keeper. " Lily continued.

"Turns out Peter was working with you- know-who and revealed the location of the Longbottoms." A voice spoke.

"Liana? "

"They should've known about it a long time ago. They all have the right to know." Liana said.

"So ," she continued," since the Longbottoms didn't know about the switch so they thought Sirius betrayed them. Only a few people including Myself, James, Lily, Sirius and Remus knew about the switch, not even Dumbledore knew. And at that point the Longbottoms had already got a taste of the fame they were to get and got greedy. They didn't accept that Sirius wasn't guilty. We fought and this matter went to the court . " She completed.