Indirectly targeted

He turned to Bonnie and as they were going to part ways, he had a sudden tug in his heart. He needed to tell Bonnie something.

"Before you go, I need to tell you something. It's really important. I'll Meet you at eleven in the night today in the Ravenclaw common room. " He said.

He returned back to the common room. He couldn't believe himself. He actually drew the courage to tell her his wierd trouble, but it didn't cross his mind to tell Ron and Hermione. Why?

Thinking this he reached the library, without him even noticing.

He went to the library to research more on the history of the goblins rebellion because he had to write an essay on it.

After doing his work, he saw a group of Slytherins. Detention with Snape, he remembered. He hurriedly gathered his stuff and left for the common room.

Like everyday, Snape had some work Harry hated. This time, it was to clean smelly jars as he taunted Harry and recited the days disasters.

He would first criticise him on how badly he was doing the job done. Then the conversation would be about his 'arrogant' father, brother, him or Sirius and Remus and how he was just like them. Then it would switch to him getting their attitude and entering for the triwizard tournament.

Snape let Harry go at only after ten in the night.

He had to meet Bonnie, he thought. She didn't really prefer breaking rules so he went to meet her in the Ravenclaw common room.

He had with him an invisibility cloak Daniel let him borrow, that had been passed down in their family for generations, now. He also had the map he and Bonnie made together a year ago, so he could ensure, he doesn't run into trouble.

He reached the statue of the magestic  eagle as Bonnie had told him. He had to solve a riddle to enter. The eagle opened even before he heard the riddle. Bonnie came out, dressed in her night gown.

' I think we should go to a more remote place. This is the Ravenclaw common room, people burn the midnight oil, literally.' she said, pulling him.
They climbed stairs and passed many corridors until they found the perfect place. He hadn't really seen this place, and it wasn't there on the map either.

'Ive never seen a place like this before, is this like a secret room?' Harry asked.

'No and yes. It is the room of requirement. As the name suggests, it appears when a person is in dire need of something and the room changes according to the person's needs. '

As of now, it was just a small but secretive space. There was one big armchair for both of them to sit.

Harry made himself comfortable and asked Bonnie to sit right beside him.
He begun;

' Ok, so it all started in the summer. I started having this wierd dream about two people plotting something bad, real bad. First, it was a dream about a muggle caretaker being killed by a .....baby? I don't know what it was, huddled into a small blanket.  Later, I also saw a dream with Pettigrew in it. He was buddying up with the same people. The same day, there were death eaters Marching across diagon alley. That wasn't the first time it happened. ' Harry said with immense intimidation.

He thought she would say : 'This could be mere coincidence.'

But she somehow believed him. It was there in those blue eyes, the trust and support she had for him. Bonnie grabbed his hand, which gave him courage to move on.

' My gut tells me it wasn't just a coincidence. The next dream I saw was on the train here. It said someone is undercover here, spying on Dumbledore. Right under his nose. Then the same day, the dark mark was cast. Because if the tournament, many new people are there and literally anyone could be undercover . That..... thing said if the plan worked perfectly, then they would have 'the boy' by the end of the year. This seems too real to be coincidence, bonnie.' He said, squeezing her hand into his. She did the same to give him a reassurance.

'And then your name comes out of the goblet. I think whatever that someone is planning, you're a part of it, or else why would they, put your name in?' Bonnie said.

'But what could I do, they can't?' Harry asked.

'You said they wanted a boy. And there's only one boy who comes into my mind who would do them any good.' Bonnie said.

'Neville Longbottom.'

'Yes, you're right. '

' The reason why they're not attacking him directly is to not make Dumbledore suspicious. ' Harry said. 'Makes much more sense now.'

' I have Been dreaming of this regularly, since my name was put in the goblet. Peter Pettigrew, that baby and another person they called B are on the mission.'

' You're the indirect target here. All you have to do is to somehow survive. I just hope you don't die' Bonnie said her black wavy hair falling on her shoulders and her blue eyes filled with concern.

Then she threw herself on him.
He hugged her back.
_______________________________________