From the unknown

Huge shocker for grandpa Fleamont. No shocker for Harry. Or Bonnie. Make sense for them to use it.

'Ok, thank you loads, Grandpa. Gotta go, can't let Daniel win.' Harry muttered, grasped Bonnie's hand and pulled her along. He took a handful of floo powder muttered, "The coffee pot". Again, he felt how it was, to fly into nothing and then the feeling coming to an abrupt stop hen his knees hit the brick in the fireplace. 

He fell, back first, and then felt someone else fall on him, which was with no doubt, Bonnie. She fell, stomach first on him, and both of them were just on each other.

And the thing happened again. 

He forgot about the fact that they were inside a fireplace. Bonnie rested her chin on his shoulder and all her shoulder length hair fell on his face. He could smell the blueberry shampoo and hints of conditioner in her hair. 

Suddenly, his hear was racing so fast it might as well beat its way out of his chest. He could feel Bonnie's heart hammering too. He crept his arms around her, and she didn't resist. Instead, she made herself more at home.

There was an invisible breath stuck in his chest which he couldn't dissolve at any cost. He let out heavy breaths, but it just did not go. 

Then Bonnie, sensing the tension, pulled away, and gazed at his eyes for a while. And he gazed at hers. 

Suddenly, he pulled her towards him, and parted his lips to meet hers and-

'GRACIOUS LORD, AND I ALMOST LIT THE FIREPLACE!!!!!'  mum exclaimed. 'OUT!! OUT YOU BOTH!!!!'

Both of them jumped at this with shock. 

Harry scrambled out of the fireplace, and pulled Bonnie along with him. He hauled himself on his feet, and lent out a hand to Bonnie as well. She got up without looking at him.

Did mum see that?? he thought with despair. 

She did not. 

Since she didn't have a playful smirk on her face, the way she would've had if she had seen. Instead, she called Harry for dinner.

And for the most in important question; 'What in Merlin's beard happened in there??'

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

'Harry and Daniel both were scrambling into bed. The lights and lamps were switched off. Harry shuffled himself in his bed o go for some deep sleep. Then he heard Daniel's voice;

'Where did you go today evening?' He asked.

'Just Grandpa Fleamont.' Harry muttered. 'Had to ask him something.'

'Why did you go with Bonnie?' He asked a little more slyly, chuckling.

'We both had to ask him something.'

'Really???' He dragged on. 'Or was it something a little secret??' He mocked.

'It was exactly what I said it was.'

'I don't think so.'

'And why, don't you think so??' 

'Because of that long time you were in the fireplace.'

'What do you think we did??' 

'Only you k now. I wasn't in there with Bonnie.'

'We got stuck in the fireplace.' 

'Shocker.' He dragged on mockingly.

'Why, what do you  think we did??' Harry asked irritated.

'I don't know. You invite Bonnie to the ball with you, and did 't tell anyone about it. Then you both are "STUCK" in a fireplace for an awfully suspicious time. Coincidence?? I guess not.'