Hogwarts

Harry woke up the next day. It was then he had a good look at the common room. He slept on a four poster bed along with Seamus Finaginn ,Dean Thomas, Ron Weasley and " THE BOY WHO LIVED"
(A.K.A Neville Longbottom) and his friends Cornor Rodger and Davis Denim( I forgot to include them in my last update ) . He and Ron dressed up and went to the great hall which was difficult to find because of the twisting and turning corridors and the moving staircases . If it hadn't been for Daniel, Fred , George and Lee then they would've been lost for an eternity. They, at last found the great hall and had their breakfast . "This is freaking awesome", Ron said.

"I know, it seems like yesterday when I dreamt of stepping foot 👣 at Hogwarts and now, here I am , eating breakfast ". Harry replied.
Then the Gryffindor Head boy came , distributing the timetable. They had transfiguration,  herbology, break  and finally double  portions. After breakfast 🥐, they headed off to the transfiguration classroom.
After a series of twists and turns ,at last they found the transfiguration classroom. They thought they were late but to their surprise, they were late but the first to reach the class. They only saw a cat 🐈 on the teachers desk. They sighed in relief.
"You are late" the cat replied. They both were stunned. Then the cat 🐈 transformed and professor McGonagall stood infront of both of them.  When all others came professor McGonagall taught them how to turn a matchstick into a needle. A few people including Harry and Hermione got it right and the stern professor McGonagall gave them the thinnest smile. In herbology they were listening 🎧 to professor sprout 🌱 explaining about some dangerous plants like the devil's snare and how heat and light was its main weakness. They had a brief lunch break and then they went off to the portions class. Harry was sort of ok but Ron was the opposite of excited ; he was anxious.
"I have heard my brother's say Snape dodges a lot of points off gryffindor" , Ron said grimly.

"Ok, let's not judge him without even having a class with this Snape person, Fred ,George,Daniel and Lee  says he's horrible as well .. but this is them were talking about,so let's give it a chance , Ron." Harry said.

"You're right".
But even Harry did not have good vibes about this Snape person because when Snape looked at him his scar seared with pain in the great hall. He felt his scar was trying to warn him about something.... something bad. He tried his best to put his personal issues away and make the all on his first day at school, at Hogwarts.
They set off to the portions class which was in the dungeons. They had portions with the Slytherins and this itself was bad news as the other 'wiener'(aka Draco Malfoy) was in Slytherin .
"Ok , now what do we do?" Ron piqued  as he saw Malfoy and his mates on the corridor.
"Ron breathe , a few bullies won't do any harm." Harry said .

How wrong Harry was. Whatever happened trouble followed Harry and Ron in portions.

Their first trouble : being confronted by both the wieners at the same time.

As Harry and Ron walked through the door of the portions class , a spell shot out at them which they barely dodged.
"What was that for ?" Ron yelled at the attacker .

"Oh sorry weasel , it was my gift for potty, thinks he's above the Chosen one." Longbottom said in a mocking tone. His mates Rodger and Denim sniggered.

"Oh please, what would you want from me, Longbottom?" Harry asked in a quite, calm tone.

"See? Potty Doesn't even have the manners , calling me 'Longbottom'
instead of 'the boy who lived' or the 'chosen one' ."

"So? What should we do ? Kiss 👄 your feet ???" Ron asked .

"Yeah of course , Weasley." Another voice replied.

Oh ,no . Harry thought . The other wiener is here.

"Go on, Weasley , kiss 👄 our feet  , what are you waiting for?" Malfoy asked. Crabbe and Goyle standing like bodyguards.

" Ron let's go, we don't want problems on our first day itself..." Harry whispered.

"Oh, didn't see you there , myself Draco Malfoy, and you must be Harry Potter. I don't want to start on the wrong page , Potter, but you yourself might know that some wizarding families are better than the others. Don't go making friends with the wrong sort ."

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks."

"Then we're enemies aren't we, potty ?  You don't want problems on your first day but that's unlikely now." Malfoy said .

"FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!" Longbottom screamed.

Malfoy , Crabbe , Goyle, Longbottom, Rodger and Denim all lunged at them but stopped in mid jump
Professor Snape was standing at the entrance of the dungeons
"Move away." He told Harry and Ron.
He foolishly waved his wand and unfroze them . Completely ignoring the Slytherins , he said:

"Attacking fellow students and almost getting involved in a physical fight , you've just lost 15 points for gryffindor , Mr Longbottom ", Snape sneered at Longbottom and then turned to Harry. "And Potter , getting involved has just cost you 2 points off Gryffindor " he said throwing every bit of scarcism into his voice.

"WHAT????!!!! THIS IS UNFAIR!! HE GETS ONLY 2 POINTS KNOCKED OFF AND ME 15??? DO ! YOU! KNOW! WHO ! I ! AM?????"Longbottom screamed.
"Yes I know who you are , Mr. Longbottom and it doesn't make a difference , you are just a student to me at the end ." Snape said coldly." Walk along".

Professor Snape walked into the class .

"This class is not where you will learn some foolish wand - waving. This class is where you will learn how to bottle fame , brew glory and even put a stopper to death. "
Like McGonagall , Snape had the rare talent to silence the class .
"Mr. Longbottom!" Snape said out of the blues. "What will I get if I brew a portion with asphadol and wormwood?"
"WHAT??"  He asked , confused. Hermione shot her hand upwards to get a chance.
"Ok let's try again, where would you look if I told you to find a bezoar?"
Longbottom remained silent and Hermione desperately longed for Snape to give her the chance.
"Ok let Mr .POTTER try insted of you, can you, Mr. POTTER??" Snape said throwing some scarscm in his voice.
"What portion will I get if I mixed powdered root of asphadol to an infusion of wormwood??" Snape asked.
"A strong sleeping portion" , Harry replied.
"Correct , and where exactly will I get a bezoar?" He continued.
"A goat's stomach" .
"And what is the difference between monkshood and wosbane??"
They're from the same plant , but different part of the plant.
"Correct, and Longbottom wouldn't you care to open a book 📚 before you step foot 👣 into the school???" Snape sneered.
You're comparing me to THAT nerd know-it-all Severus ,DO! YOU! KNOW! WHO !I -

"SHUT UP LONGBOTTOM , THIS CHEEK AND ARROGANCE OF YOURS HAS COST YOU 30 PRECIOUS HOUSE 🏡 POINTS"Snape yelled "And Potter , what are you thinking of yourself ?? You think all this will make you look good ? The you're wrong and this is the result, you've just lost 20 house 🏡 POINTS .
"But I didn't do anything, professor." Harry replied innocently.
"Disagreeing with what I said cost you 10 more points " Snape sneered.
That day, they learner to brew a simple portion to remove boils and the class did not get any better for the Gryffindors . Longbottom messed up  his whole portion and melted Seamus's whole cauldron in the process. The portion exploded and hot angry boils sprung up on Longbottom's face.
"Take him to the hospital wing' Snape spat at Seamus."And you Potter, didn't you care to tell him his mistake, thought it would make you look good,well it didn't . 20 points off Gryffindor." Snape said.

"Snape can be really nasty at times", Ron said encouragingly. Later he wrote a letter to his parents about Hogwarts , Gryffindor, classes and his Fiasco with Snape in portions.
---------------------------------------------------------