Diagon Alley

That morning I was going to diagon alley . I got my Hogwarts letter ages ago ( you get them on your 11th Birthday and mine was at 31 st March) . And I was the most excited of all.

Since we didn't live far from London, we walked to Diagon alley (thank god). Daniel was surely getting a broomstick but my experience was a completely different story , I mean I was going to buy my own wand, books , materials, uniform and soo much more. My sister was astonished but upset ,'cause she will go 1 year later than me, nevertheless she enjoyed herself.

"Dad you need to come with me I have to buy a broom with you" Daniel squealed.

"Ok, what about Harry? dad asked, he needs to buy his stuff as well,..."

"I'll take him James", mum said.
We went to Florish and Blots to buy my books 📚 and portions equipment, then we were going to Madam Malkin's to buy robes where I unfortunately met the "STAR". While madam Malkin took measures, I noticed another boy around my age entering the shop with his mother.
They were so full of themselves that they didn't notice me. I noticed that that boy was kinda spoilt , and so did Brenda the only thing is that she chose to express it.

"What A wiener , mum he complains so much " Brenda said.

"Brenda, hold your tongue mum whispered, he is the ' Chosen One ' and he needs everyone to treat him with respect", mum said.

"So spoilt", I muttered.

"I can't believe I'm saying this Harry but you're right", Brenda said.
When me and my sister had finished cursing Longbottom , another boy came in , he had green eyes and blonde hair. While Madam Malkin packed my robes the Longbottom boy and the blonde bloke who was Malfoy were arguing about whose family ia wealthier.
"I can buy a wise owl" Neville Longbottom said.

"I can buy YOUR mansion" Malfoy said.

"ESCUSE ME? I AM THE CHOSEN ONE AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!!" Neville screamed. Brenda and I sniggered which was unfortunately heard by the duo.
"You both wieners think it's funny?" Malfoy asked.
"To some people wealth isn't that important, Neville said, or prosperity or fame, he continued, and I feel pity for such people because they don't have it all" .
We tried to walk away but they grabbed Brenda .
"You look so much like your mother, Neville said looking in our mother's direction, and one more question ' how much mudblood do you and your brother have? I know you are the potters and my parents knew yours , so behave nicely, he said .
"Don't you dare talk to my sister like this Longbottom, and neither me nor my sister want our picture in the daily prophet like YOU WIENER !!" I kinda shouted the last two words and my mum heard .
At that time Neville' s mother came in and Neville started fake crying.
"He's the wiener " Brenda whispered.
"Harry? ,She called , let's go and buy you a wand , she said.
"Lily!, He screamed , your son just insulted me and called me a mudblood!!!" He screamed.
"Harry, never do that again , is this how I bought you up?" my mother asked .
"Mum I di-
She pinched my back hard and ushered us out of the shop.
"You think I didn't hear him?, mum asked , I know it's not your fault but I had to do it there, I'm sorry love, I mean he is the chosen one.
I had to buy a wand but Brenda wanted to go with dad and Daniel to buy brooms and I went alone to Olivanders ( the wand shop)one of the best wand makers  There I met Mr. Olivander the wand seller.
"Ok Mr Potter, last year I saw your brother and it seems like only yesterday your parents came here to buy their  first wands. Ok let's try this. He kept on trying different wands for what seemed like hours .
"Tricky customer eh? Ok let's try a unique combination holly and phoenix feather". When I held the wand I felt a warmth from my fingers to my whole body  and the wand lit with a red spark . " Yes! Yes! This is it. " He said. Then his face turned serious and he whispered to me.
"Mr Potter I do not know if this is a coincidence , but now you possess the wand with the core as  some evil dark wizard did  and you must know what I'm talking about. The phoenix gave one feather for his wand and just one more for the one that you bought".
" Anyways , that is none of your concern , the wand cost seven galleons " . What Mr olivander said did not make any sense . Neville Longbottom was the chosen one not him. He couldn't get that out of his head. But the good news: he was ready to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry . He was so excited that he skimmed through all his books and acted like a ' nerd ' according to Daniel. It was August 31 st already . He will be at Hogwarts tomorrow. It was exciting and overwhelming.
---------------------------------------------------------