Twists and turns [pt-1]

Once again, for the fourth time, they entered the steaming train. They bid goodbye to their parents and as the train moved , Sirius said ,'This year is going to be extra special! Play a loota pranks!' . This year already sounded special.

Ron, Hermione and Harry found an empty compartment to sit in. They discussed about the death eaters in diagon alley.

"Why would they come without a purpose?" Ron asked.

"Do you think you-know-who's Back, or else why would they ....just come?" Hermione asked.

"I think Pettigrew might be cooking this up." Harry said. Pettigrew....... PETTIGREW!! THIS WAS BECAUSE OF PETTIGREW!

In his dream people were cooking up something and it was nothing good. He was sure one of those people is Pettigrew. He said, create a distraction.... Without realising it, he fell asleep. He saw another dream.

Where's B?

Oh , swear the lord, he's at Hogwarts, undercover. How good is this right under that old coot's nose. He won't even know what hit him! Avada Kedabra!

Why did you kill him master?

Because it's fun.

What? Was that? Someone is undercover? At Hogwarts? And how is killing fun?
Someone snapped him awake.

"Sleeping?" Daniel asked.

"Ya, until you woke me up."

"We saw Moody on the train. He's gonna be our defense against the dark arts teacher this year." George said.

"Sick!" Ron exclaimed.

"Moody always takes it to another level. Wonder how he'll be teaching " Harry said.

"Moody's our teacher?" Bonnie entered the compartment and asked.

"Ya."

"He'll teach us a lot."
The year was already Perfect.

Harry and Bonnie bought a few pumpkin pastles and licorice wands and flavor beans for everyone from the trolley women. As they paid her, their arms touched and he felt an electric current run through his arms. They both looked at each other with doubts. They entered the compartment and enjoyed the sweets with everyone.

"Hey, do you all know why everyone says this hear is so special? My brother said be didn't want to spoil the fun." Bonnie asked.

" So did Sirius. " Harry and Ron said.

The compartment door opened.

"I see my ex-girlfriend is hanging out with ....these people... Why Bonnie hanging out with............... them?"

"I'd rather kiss the giant squid than ever, ever date you or even be near you LONGBOTTOM." She said.

"You know there's gonna be consequences, Smith." Longbottom said.

" I'll take a chance."

"And I'm not really surprised you don't know about the 'things' that are going on this year. Secondly, we don't discuss such important issues in front of unimportant people." He said giving them a disgusting look.

"Is it that bad dating Longbottom? Daniel asked.

"Oh boy, you don't wanna know."

"I'm the boy who lived and if not for me , we would all be at war. I saved you. You're lucky because you're not in Azkaban for the insults you just gave me."

"INFLUENCED MY GIRLFRIEND HAVE YOU POTTER? YOU'LL REGRET IT WHEN I DON'T SAVE YOU. BECAUSE IF VOLDY COMES IN FRONT of ME, THEN HE WONT STAND A CHANCE . HE-"

The train came to a hault. Thousands of dementors rushed into the train. About four of them rushed into their
compartment.
EXPECTO PATRONUM!
The dementors screeched and retreated

Once the dementors left, everyone looked around.

"Where's our Savior?" George joked.
He was shivering and hugging Hermione's legs.

"GET OFF ME! " Hermione shouted.

Longbottom ran from their compartment.

"Whoever made the prediction that  he is our Savior , was an idiot." Bonnie whispered to Harry.

There was an outburst and a flash of green light shone outside. Everyone rushed to the window and saw something that hasn't happened for the past thirteen years. Someone had cast the dark mark.

Is you-know-who back ?

Everyone was left speechless. Someone slammed the door open. It was Moody.

"The dark mark has been cast. Some nasty seventh year Slytherin named Bertha Jorkins did it. She's been escorted by dementors. Nothing to worry about." He left muttering about nasty chaotic kids.

They were at Hogwarts. At last.

There was a lot of discussion on the dark mark being cast.

Nico was sorted into griffindor. After the feast, Dumbledore had an important announcement to make.

"This year , a legendary event is being hosted at Hogwarts. The Triwizard tournament."

Everyone cheered.

"This means the magical schools, Drumstrang and Beaubaxons academy will be arriving next week and residing at Hogwarts for this school year. Secondly I would like to introduce your new defense against the dark arts teacher, Professor Alastor Moody. "

New people at Hogwarts. Peter could sneak anyone in. Anyone could be undercover. And what he was planning didn't sound like good news. Or it could also be his stupid imagination.

The only problem; This seemed too real to be shunned off.

Death eaters in diagon alley.

The dark mark being cast.

All this cannot be coincidence . And if someone is planning something, anything, it could be very easy for them this year.
-----------------------------------------------------------