A Victory Stolen

Harry stood infront of the large door. He was here , at last. All the absurd things that happened to him and around finally made sense. It was like the pieces of a jigsaw coming together. He had come with the trio, but Ron got injured while playing giant chess Hermione took him to the hospital wing. It was only him now. They had overcome all obstacles and now he was here, movements away from saving the philosopher's stone . He didn't expect anyone to be there. He was wrong.

"Hey , Potter." A voice echoed. It was Longbottom.

"Did you follow me here? "

"No I fended for myself. I'm not a weakling who stands behind his friends."(well, he was) Longbottom said with scarcism. Harry thought he was wasting his precious time to save the stone by talking to Longbottom. Alohmora, He pushed the large , heavy door open. There was a large chamber with a few steps descending into it and the mirror of erised in the middle. He saw Professor Quirrel standing in front of the mirror.
"You! " , He gasped.

"Me" , Quirrel chuckled.

"You" Longbottom said trying to fit in.
Seriously , Harry thought.
"Trying to get the stone aren't you, boy?" Quirrel directed.

"Who would want a stupid stone?" Longbottom asked. What he didn't know was that Quirrel didn't mean Longbottom.
"Bring the 'boy who lived' here , " a voice hissed.

"Don't reaslise where that came from aye? " Quirrel asked. He removed his turban. Under the turban, behind Quirrel's head was a white , gaunt like face with eyes as red as rubies with a glint of malevolence in them.

" Voldermort. " Harry hissed. He wasn't scared of saying his name.

"He finally gets it." He said.

" Oh I knew it for a long time, pal."

" Quirrel, you fool, bring the ' boy who lived ' , here. Let's see if he can get the ' stupid ' stone with which any metal can be made into gold and is also an exiler of life." Completely ignoring Harry.

"Really? " Longbottom asked with dazed interest ," Then I don't need to keep my grades up, or study to be rich, or work hard, I can earn easy money like my does by appearing on the daily prophet , then I need to get this stone!" He exclaimed.

"So get it you miscreant ! " Voldermort said.

"Not for you."

Everyone else was ignoring Harry. He looked into the mirror of erised and saw himself having a red , ruby stone in this palms and then slide it into his pocket. Then he felt that someone slipped something into his pocket. He could now feel the philosopher's stone . He had done it but he didn't know how. He could now slip out and have the stone and protect it. He thought he was safe .

"Get the stone boy or we kill you." Voldermort hissed coldly. Catching a whiff of stale urine, he saw that Longbottom peed his pants. No, he could have just slipped away but even Longbottom didn't deserve to be left for dead, no one does. But what could he do??
"Bring the boy Quirrel, the other boy. "

"Potter, come here! " He yelled.

"He knows how to get the stone, Quirrel. "

"No I don't." Harry replied trying to keep the tension away.

"He lies , Quirrel."

"Potter , give. me . the . stone."

"No! I won't!"

"Kill him." He snarled. Longbottom was lying on the ground. He didn't have time to process if he was dead or unconscious. Quirrel was charging towards him.
"Wingadium leviosa!" Harry yelled pointing his shaky wand towards Quirrel. Quirrel hovered over the ground for a moment but came right on his feet .