Twists and turns [PT-2]

It was morning and the great Hall was already filled with students creating clamour.

Soon ,they got their timetables.

"Why are classes ending at four on Friday?" Ron asked.

"Drumstrang and Beaubaxons academy are arriving . It must be because of that." Harry said

"The tournament is being held here, remember ? " Hermione asked.

"Snape told us to learn to make the antidote to reptile poison, and I haven't revised that quite well. He said there will be consequences. At least be won't have time to poison us all. "

They laughed. Hermione glared at both of them.

"We will be on the last seat." Harry said.

All their classes got over. They headed towards the common room and saw Angelina Johnson and a few people huddled up. There was a notice about quidditch tryouts tomorrow.

"There is a position for a keeper and two chasers. " Hermione read out.

"You should try out." Harry said.

"Why won't I ? I will try out for keeper." Ron said.

"No thanks." Hermione said. Sitting on a broom is the last thing she would do.

Angelina Johnson was taking names of people trying out, with the secret prank crew right beside them. He saw his sister's trying to try out for chaser.

"We need the best of the best. No partiality. Oliver has already set a high standards for me to reach. We NEED that CUP THIS YEAR." Angelina announced.

More and more people registered. Angelina looked happy.

"Don't sweat it, Angie. You'll figure it out. " Fred said and pecked her on her lip.

"From when are you both dating?" Ron asked.

"He's my sugarcane." Angelina said.

"Oh boy, they can get scary at times. You really don't wanna know what stuff happens." Lee whispered.

"Very funny." Ron said.

"No he's serious. Stuff has happened." Daniel whispered.

The portrait hole opened and McGonagall come out with a large packet.

"Mr. Potter, I would like to talk to you."

                  XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Daniel and Lee kept their distance from Angie and Freddie. They were so in love. It's sometimes intolerable, for real. Once at night, they even....never mind.

"You don't know how it is to be in love?" Fred asked.

"Nope." Lee said.

"Daniel?" George asked.

"No." Daniel replied. Katie didn't want anyone to know they were a couple. She didn't tell him why, but Daniel got Katie after loving her since he was twelve , and be didn't want to jeopardize their love.

"You people are fifteen. Didn't you ever have a crush?" George asked.

They shrugged.

"You're definitely diagnosed with girl phobia." Fred said.

Daniel wasn't, he knew. He felt someone putting something in his pocket. He's saw Katie walk away.

He made an out and went to the fifth year boys dorms. She was asking him to meet her at ten. In the extra divination room just near the common room. He felt himself blush. Being with Katie always made him feel happy. Maybe even Lee had a secret girlfriend 😏😂.