Busted at the Ball

Harry and Ginny jerked away from each other. There she was. Brenda Potter stormed towards the pair of two, who were awfully colse to each other.

'Move away!!' She snapped. Then Harry had realized he hadn't let go of Ginny. Harry immediately moved away, and Ginny jumped to explanations. 

'Look, I was just teaching Harry how to dance.' She reasoned.

'Fine.' She said, once she had cooled down immediately. 'If you're that good in teaching him,' Brenda paused, scanning Harry from head to toe , 'Then Lee needs serious help as well. Come on.' 

'See you around.' Ginny muttered under her breath loud enough for Harry to hear.

Awkward.

Not much had taken place after. Bonnie was definitely surprised with the outstanding progress. And later that day, Longbottom came by and gave me back the broom, but without wearing his usual arrogance. And he also told Harry that it was fake, though Harry hardly believed it, or his stupid act of being nice. Sirius would never give him a knockout broom. Time flew by and; 

Guess what?? He was in his splendid emerald green robes, currently admiring himself looking at the mirror. mum really knew what would suit him, didn't she?

He took his pen and quill and wrote;

Dear mum, 

Thank you for the splendid robes. they suit me really well. I'm going to rock it. 
Charlie came to visit a while ago, because of the tournament, and wanted to tell you he said hi. Longbottom gave the firebolt back back. Turns out it might be fake, although I have a suspicion that might be a lie.'

Ron entered the common room. Dean and Seamus sniggered and Harry looked at Ron to be filled with genuine pity. Don't tell Ron he thought that. His robes were....

'I hate this.' Ron whined. 'In this, I look like my uncle wearing my grandma's dress. I even smell like her.'

'Look on the bright side. You'll stand out.' Harry reasoned, throwing both his arms in the air. 

'Harry!!' Ron yelled angrily. 

'I know, bad choice of words.' He said defensively.

'But you've gotta admit, he isn't wrong.' Dean interjected, to which Ron groaned loudly.

'Thanks Dean. That was very helpful.' Ron said sarcastically, rolling his eyes till the back of his sockets.

'Are you lot even coming to the Ball??' Seamus yelled from outside. 

'I am in no hurry to get the hell out of here.' Ron said, closing the door behind him.

'Everyone will be very full of themselves. No one will notice.' Harry retorted. 'Have fun.' He nudged, as they jogged down the stairs. 

The moment they reached downstairs, all eyes were on them. Some of them sniggered, and someone yelled, 'Great attire, Weasley!!' sarcastically. 

'I spoke too soon.' 

By the time they reached the great hall, Harry ears felt heavy because of all the whining about those robes. They both stood at the entrance waiting for Hermione and Bonnie. People paused with amusing looks on their faces, because of the obvious. 

'What are people gonna think of you, if you think about yourself like that??' Harry asked, throwing his hands up in the air. 'You will definitely not hear any of it, if you focus on having fun, this is out first dance Ron, come on!!!!!!'

'Yeah, I'm definitely gonna have fun when I look like my uncle in a dress and smell like an eighty year old lady.' Ron said sarcastically. 

'You know what?? I give up.' Harry said, shaking his head. But Ron wasn't looking at him. He was looking at Longbottom, who was staring at the two of them, like they were the most interesting things in the universe.