Secrets In The Sewers, The Second Year

Pt-1
Harry went home after his first year at Hogwarts. It wasn't quite pleasant going home after literally leaping towards death , so it didn't go quiet well with James and Lily. He spent one half of his vacation with his family and with his other friends Oliver Smith, Katie Bell Cooper, Charlie Cooper and Bonnie Smith. Oh, he enjoyed Bonnie the most. He really wished they were in the same house, she was in Ravenclaw like her mother. She was smart (obvious) and very interesting. But unfortunately, they were in different houses and couldn't keep in touch at Hogwarts. Anyway he spent his summer with his siblings and parents. His sister was much more calm than she was, and surprisingly, nice as well. He was so thankful for his owl, Hedwig. Without her he could've never kept touch with Bonnie at Hogwarts and with Ron during the summer. Consider all this as everything he's thankful for.

Speaking of Ron, he spent the other half of the holidays in the Burrow and James and Lily were totally cool with it. He went along with his brother and they had a great time. He met Ron's little sister, Ginny, who was Brenda's age. A few weeks later Brenda had to come after we told her how much fun they had. She and Ginny got along quiet well, I mean, a lonely daughter and a lonely daughter understood each other. So , it was a win-win. Ron and Harry were sitting in Ron's bedroom. It was kinda similar to Harry's except that he didn't share the space with anyone. It was almost afternoon. They were talking Quidditch.

"Who is better, Charlie Achapin or Victor Krum??

"Defenitely on the Irish side , but Krum's definitely a better seeker, mate.

"Dunno when the next match will be." Ron said.

"Anyway, we should go help Mrs. Weasley." Harry shrugged. Both boys helped Mrs. Weasley to de - gnome the whole garden and helped her prepare dinner. It was dark. Harry was about to crash the bed, but he couldn't. 'Cause someone was already sitting on it. It was a house elf named Dobby. He warned Harry and Ron something terrible is gonna happen at Hogwarts. That was......random??

However, the next day they found an article in the daily prophet stating there was a lunatic house elf roaming around randomly telling everyone no one should go to Hogwarts this year. He was the most wanted person (or elf). It belongs to the Malfoy's. This news was on the front page (Longbottom's weren't happy about it).

"Oh! that makes so much sense , he sent it to either trouble or prank us." Ron said. Harry didn't think so. Malfoy wasn't so stupid or cowardly that he would sent his elf . He would come to them himself. And the elf literally went to all the wizarding houses he could find. So it wasn't a prank.
"Boys, pack your stuff, we need to get moving tomorrow." Mrs. Weasley called from below.

"We will be." The twins chorused.

The next morning

"Is everyone ready??" Mrs . Weasley called out.

"Yes".

"Then let's get going.
They all jumped into Mr. Weasley's flying car and flew to the king's cross station.

"Isn't enchanting muggle stuff illegal? " Brenda asked Percy in a whisper.

'Shhh....' Daniel hissed.

"Muggles facinate dad." Percy replied in the same whisper.

At the back, he heard his brother and the twins talking 'buisness' they didn't allow anyone to hear. He and Ron begun talking about Ron's cool brothers.

"My brother Bill was the prefect and also the head boy, now he works in Gringotts. My brother Charlie is in Romania, learning dragons and also he was the Quidditch team captain. I
hope I'm half as good as them." Ron said dreamily.

"You are , and you will be." Harry said patting his shoulder.

"Thanks."

"Boys, it's almost timeeee!! " Mr. Weasley sang.