The Announcement

A few weeks had passed since they made up, and became friends again. Ron apologized to bonnie for his rude behavior in portions.  They promised to be completely transparent to each other. So Harry told them about...basically everything. How the scar on his his forehead hurt, his nightmares, this plot these people were cooking up against Dumbledore, the presence of the anonymous spy at Hogwarts, his and Bonnie's discovery in Moaning Martle's bathroom. They were kinda dazzled how much difference two months had made. Not to make things seem even absurd but not a few weeks ago it had come to his knowledge that his long term bestfriends had started dating each other during their feud. They had in fact, been together for quiet a while, and secretly had feelings for each other even before Harry's name came out of that Goblet. That, in fact was the most unusual change for Harry. I mean, its not at all going to be weird seeing your two best friends who have known each other for as long you have known them, and who also disagreed on almost everything, have a fight, not talk to each other for sometime and then later they act as if none of it happened, to be flirting and snogging in front of you, and asking you if you would be ok if they spend sometime together alone. 

One thing was for sure. They are definitely not back to where they were. 

Harry was in the middle of the corridor, leaning on a wall, preparing to go to his classes after lunch. He had Arithmacy and then at last, Charms. Harry arranged all his books, parchment and other writing material in his schoolbag and flung it on his shoulder. He had to bid goodbye to Ron and Hermione, for neither of them took arithmacy. But this was his chance with Bonnie, because Bonnie took Arithmacy, so they usually went to the class together. About him and Bonnie, he tried his best to stay more connected to her, for he valued their six years of friendship and wanted to keep things going the same way. 

He saw Bonnie at the far end of the corridor. He waved at her and saw her face lit by a smile. The crowd faded as he walked towards her. By the time he came, he saw her shuffle a few parchments in her bag. Then she asked him, 'Harry, did you do the homework Professor Vector asked us to do...the calculus was so hard, and I barely remember the shortcut to find out if the answer...so I'm kinda doomed.' 

'Good thing I took a note of the shortcut. And after implementing it, almost half my answers were proven wrong, I had my doubts because it seemed easy, so that's that.' Harry replied.

'Wait. YOU GOT HALF YOUR ANSWERS WRONG WHEN IT SEEMED EASY TO YOU?' she exclaimed, 'Did you get them right afterwards?' 

'Yeah, most of them, I only left out two questions, because there was no literal way of solving them.' 

'I need that formula.' She groaned. Then she grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him to along with her. Even without her saying anything, he knew where he was taking her; the library. Once they entered the library, the reduced the clamour they made on their way and fell dead silent, so the librarian, Madame Pince doesn't snap at them. bonnie pulled out two stools for both of them, and sat on one  herself. She took out her sheet of arithmacy homework, and Harry shuffled his own books around, looking for his arithmacy book. He saw the familiar white cover of his arithmacy book, and placed its heavy weight in the table. He opened page 351 from the book, where he took a note of the shortcut. Bonnie took the formula from him, and got into checking all her answers. By the look of her face, she seemed worried. . 

'Got three wrong.' she said, worriedly. 

'Just three right?' He asked her.

'Three! Harry, Three!' she exclaimed, 'and also, the answers to the questions 5 and 9, the questions you couldn't solve are 'not defined'. you better correct them.' 

 Harry fumbled inside his own bag for his arithmacy homework. He found the piece of parchment with the arithmacy homework. He took it out, grabbed a quill ink bottle and bought the changes into the homework. 

'There.' Harry said, 'It was as simple as that.' Bonnie rolled her eyes in response. 'I reckon it was.'