Slow Summer

After Sirius's trial, everything went slow and perfect.

The Black family, Potters, Remus and Sebastian had gotten really close as a family. They were one big happy family. Even though Peter escaped, or the Longbottoms were sueing the Blacks in the Daily prophet , it didn't matter. They loved each other and that's all that mattered to them.

Harry was once again sleeping peacefully in his room. But the peace of mind was short lived;

Riddle Manor:

"Peter , you fool, can't you even do a single task? We risked ourselves for you! You would've been rotting in Azkaban or even worse !!" The small, cloaked figure hissed.

"M-m -master, I will do as you say but bringing the boy here is impossible. They'll catch me...."

"Brat! You betray me, your friends. But then, how will I , the dark lord be different from your so called , friends? Because I gave you a second chance, and they didn't."

"M-m-mas-ster, please have mercy...

"Shut up! If you think I don't have mercy what about your allies who were about to throw you into the dread Azkaban and give you the dementors kiss without hesitation? Pettigrew, it's either this or,
CRUCIO !!!!!!!"

Pettigrew yelled. His body surged with pain as did the scar if Harry Potter sleeping thousands of miles away.

Harry sprang out of bed after seeing fragments of the dream. His scar hurt. He didn't know why. He had got hurt there when he was one year old. A piece of glass had made a lightning shaped cut on his forehead. But how such an old cut hurt was bugging him?

He just ignored this, treating it like some minor headache. Eeryone was at home. Sebastian had pursued his dream of becoming an author and was now living with Remus.

It was mid morning. There was a knock on the door. Who could it be?

It was their Aunt Petunia along with her husband Vernon and their sons Dudley and Nicolas.

"Petunia?" Lily questioned.

"What happened , Dursley? I thought you wouldn't come to out freaky house?"

"James!"

Even after that not very good encounter, the Dursleys weren't raged or anything. They smiled. What is going on? They were wearing formal clothing and weren't mean. This is creepy.

"Lily, we need a favor." Petunia asked.

"Our son Nicolas has been selected eligible to go to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. " Vernon said.

"Could our cole , please, stay at your place so he could fit in and you know..."

"SURE!!" Lily chirped happily. She turned to James .

"The kid can stay with us. " James agreed.

"Thank you James! You don't know how difficult it could be for muggleborns to fit in the magical world, I had Severus and he now has us! I d-"

"Im not done. I agreed because the child does not deserve to pay for THE CRIMES THE PARENTS COMMITED." James completed. Vernon just smiled, trying to hide his annoyance.

"Good to hear, James. Can't we ever be nice? " Vernon said.

" No. I hate you. But the cutlery fight was kinda fun."

Both men chuckled.

The rest of the day just went in settling Nicolas down.

"We both could share a room " Brenda said to Nicolas.