ᴛꜱᴜᴋɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ ᴋᴇɪ

ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴛꜱᴜᴋɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ ᴋᴇɪ x ᴍᴇʀᴍᴀɪᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

ᴛꜱᴜᴋɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ

ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ ᴛꜱᴜᴋɪ x ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ

||

"PULL UP THE NETS!" Tanaka yelled.

"YESSIR!" The rest shouted back.

"Yer, come n help me with this net. It's mighty heavy, alright."

There was two crew members trying to lift up a single net and then they heard shouting, coming from the net.

"NO! NO! PLEASE, LET ME GO! AAAAHHH!"

The crew members were in shock, they couldn't believe what they were seeing. A beautiful mermaid got trapped in their net.

"CAPTAIN! CAPTAIN! YER GOTTA COME LOOK AT WHAT WE'VE FOUND!" Nishinoya yelled.

Tsukishima groaned, "You guys never get tired of yelling. You'll get thrown overboard if you keep it up."

"But, But, Captain, it's a mermaid!" Nishinoya exclaimed.

Tsukishima face palmed, "Shut up all of you! Mermaids aren't real, you've just probably gotten a shark!"

"No, Captain, come look!" Tanaka said.

Tsukishima walked over to Tanaka and Nishinoya, the both pointed to the net and Tsukkishima's eyes widened.

(L/N) was in tears, she didn't understand what was going on. Why had these men trapped her in this net.

"LET ME OUT!" She cried out.

"Bring her in."

Nishinoya and Tanaka pulled in the net and dropped her onto the wooden floor, Kageyama and Hinata walked over.

Hinata shrieked, "I thought these only existed in fairy tails!"

(L/N) struggled to get the net off of her, "Oooh.. Get this thing off!"

"Get it off." He demanded.

Kageyama and Hinata worked together to take the net off the mermaid.

Her tail was an ombre that went from (color) to (color). She had jewels upon jewels on her but there was a fishing hook stuck in her tail. From the shock she received from being caught in a net, she had forgotten all about it.

She cried out loud as she tried the pull the hook out but it only brought her more pain.

"Captain!" Yamaguchi came out running.

He suddenly stopped besides Tsukishima, seeing the struggling mermaid.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi."