ꜱᴀᴡᴀᴍᴜʀᴀ ᴅᴀɪᴄʜɪ

ꜱᴀᴡᴀᴍᴜʀᴀ ᴅᴀɪᴄʜɪ x ᴛᴀʟʟ! ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

||

(L/N) ran up the stairs, bumping into many people along the way. He had his hands shoved inside the pockets of his rolled-up pants.

"Dai-kunnn!~" He sang out as he jumped the last step.

Some of the other third years looked at the weird (H/C) haired male.

He whistled as he strolled the halls, seeing a similar dark haired captain... But (L/N) stopped in his tracks, his eyes going to the girl the was in front of Daichi.

Holding a heart-shaped box of chocolates.

The girl ran away, flustered while Daichi held onto the box of chocolates that had a note attached to them.

(L/N) walked up to Daichi, "Daichi~ What do you have there?"

Daichi flinched, not expecting the taller male to just suddenly pop up beside him.

"Just a box of chocolates.." Daichi responded.

"Dai-kunnnn got confessed to!" (L/N) shouted out.

"Shut your mouth!" Daichi shouted back.

(L/N) laughed, "So, what did you say?"

"I said I would think about it."

(L/N)'s face went blank, "Oh, ok. See you later."

(L/N) walked away from Daichi, leaving him confused. But then, Sugawara appeared!

yayaya we love team mom!!

"Daichi, what did you do to (M/N)?" Sugawara asked.

'Where are all these people coming from!?' Daichi thought.

"What do you mean?"

"The way he walked away from you, that's his mad walk." Sugawara pointed out.

"How do you know!?"

"I pay attention to (M/N) a lot, and he has different walks."

Daichi just nodded, confused.

||

Daichi was in class, thinking about what had happened that morning.

'He walked away from me angry?'

'Why would he be angry?' Daichi thought.

Since Daichi wasn't that stupid, he came up with a reason rather quick.

'The chocolates. Maybe he wanted one..'

ok nvm even team dad kinda dumb lmao first years taking all his brain cells

Daichi just sighed as he stared at the clock.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

To- RINGGGGG.

Lunchtime baby.

Daichi packed his bags and went up to the rooftop where he and the other third years would always eat.

Daichi was surprised to see that (L/N) was the first one there.

"Oi, (M/N)." Daichi went up to him, sitting next to him.

"oI, dAichI!!!"

Daichi gave (L/N) his poker face but then sighed.

He took out the box of chocolates from his backpack.

(L/N) looked at it, jealous.

Truth be told, (L/N) had a major crush on Daichi since their first year. Since they met on the volleyball team.

Seeing Daichi get confessed to made him angry at himself for not confessing earlier. He wouldn't be able to stand seeing Daichi with another person besides him, even though he wants to congratulate him he just couldn't

"Do you want one?" Daichi offered.

It made (L/N) break down into years.

"(M/N)?!" Daichi looked at the other third year, worried.

"D-Daichi! Please don't date that girl!" (L/N) sobbed as he hugged Daichi's stronger build.

"Well, give me a good reason why I shouldn't," Daichi said, stroking his hair.

(L/N) sniffled away some of the tears,  grabbing hold of Daichi's shoulders and looking him right in the eyes. "Daichi, please date me instead!"

"I've liked you for a very long time and if saw you with another person I would literally die!"

Daichi looked surprised, hearing his friend confession.

"You... You should have told me that earlier!" An irk mark appeared on Daichi's forehead.

"I love you too, Captain!" (L/N) shouted.

ᴀ/ɴ; ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪꜰ ᴀɴʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴏᴄ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ
:0 ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴀꜱ 1.02ᴋ ᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴄ: