ꜰᴜᴋᴜɴᴀɢᴀ ꜱʜᴏᴜʜᴇɪ

ᴘᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛ! ꜰᴜᴋᴜɴᴀɢᴀ ꜱʜᴏᴜʜᴇɪ x ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇᴅ ʙʀᴀᴛ! ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ! ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

(ꜰ/ᴄ) = ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ

(ᴘ/ɴ) = ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ ʙʏ Chihiyooo

| |

(L/N) threw his drink at the girl who stood in front of him, he pouted as he crossed his arms.

"I don't wanna marry this girl, Mom!" He cried out, acting like a little kid.

(P/N) placed her hand on her hip, this wasn't the first time Prince (L/N) had thrown his drink at her. She had gotten used to (L/N)'s behavior; that still didn't drive her away, she was persistent on marrying (L/N).

But (L/N) couldn't care less about Princess (P/N). He hated her the moment he met her; when they were children. (L/N) was always more fond of the peasant boys in the village; he found them thousand times more interesting than boring, stupid (P/N). Oh, how he hated her so much; he wished that his parents would send her far far away from here, never to be seen again.

"I am leaving!" (L/N) yelled as he got up and pushed (P/N) to the side.

"Wait! Where are you going!?" (P/N) asked as she latched onto (L/N)'s arm.

(L/N) scream as he pushed (P/N) to the ground, "LEAAAVEEE ME ALONNEE!"

He furrowed his brows as he stomped away, he was yelling all types of things about (P/N). No one dared to criticize (L/N)'s behavior, no one questioned his parent's ways of raising him. His mother cherished (L/N); as he was her only son. After years of failing to have a baby, (L/N) was born and she couldn't have been any happier.

"Son!" His mother called out as she ran up to him.

"Yes?"

"Please (M/N), if you do not wish to marry (P/N), find someone who is worthy of marrying you!" She grabbed (L/N)'s hand and gave him a ring.

(L/N) smiled, "Will do, Mother! Thank you,"

"And please send (P/N) far, far away. Send her with the forest trolls!" He whispered yelled in his mother's ear.

"Oh yes, I'll see what I can do."

(L/N) giggled as he walked out of the castle, three castle guards following behind.

(L/N) stood outside the castle as the carriage pulled out and he was instantly pissed off.

"WHY ARE THERE ONLY WHITE HORSES HERE!" He yelled at the carriage driver.

(L/N) sat on the ground and pouted. One of the guards poked (L/N) on the shoulder.

"Your Majesty, if I may.. All of our black horses are being groomed and none of them were available.." He said; very scared.

(L/N) put his hand on the guard's face and pushed him away, "WELL THEN, USE THE BROWN HORSES! I'M NOT RIDING THAT CARRIAGE UNTIL YOU FIX IIIITTTTT!!" He screamed on the top of his lungs.