ᴜᴅᴀɪ ᴛᴇɴᴍᴀ

ᴜᴅᴀɪ ᴛᴇɴᴍᴀ x ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

(ᴀ/ɴ) = ᴀꜱꜱɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴛꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ MinCiel934

||

(L/N) yawned as he woke up; at 4 PM. He had stayed up all night, trying to finish his manga before he got introuble with his company. Even though- He was the one who owned to company.

(L/N) was in his late 20's, more specifically he was 27. Even though, he looked more like he was 20. It also didn't help that he was only 5'3.

He swung his legs over the edge of his bed, he ran his fingers through his messy tangled hair; trying to get his hair out of his face. That didn't really do anything as it just fell back to where it was.

He stood up and grabbed his phone. (L/N) unlocked his phone, not surprised that he had a few missed calls and a lot of messages. (L/N) groaned in annoyance. He slipped on some random slippers he had on and got into his car. He didn't bother changing his clothes, brushing his hair; or even eating.

-

"Why were you guys blowing up my phone?" He asked, cranky.

"You have a meeting, (L/N)! You're so goddamn lucky, you made it just in time." One of his assistants said.

"Why do I have a meeting?"

(A/N) face palmed, "A manga creator is hoping that you would publish his manga, he told me he was recently fired from his old company because he took to long to finish it."

(L/N) hated deadlines; even though he would stay up super late to finish his deadlines but he would never fire one of his workers for not meeting it. Most of the time, he didn't really care.

She gently started dragging (L/N) to the meeting room, not even surprised that he came to work looking like a homeless person. Both of them entered the room, the clients standing up and bowing; (L/N) and (A/N) bowed as well.

Udai looked at (L/N) noticing how short he was; shorter than him. (L/N) looked up and scanned the room; his eyes locking with Udai. He gasped, "YOU!!"

"YOU'RE UDAI TENMA! TINY GIANT! VOLLEYBALL! BOOM, BLAM, WOOOSH!" (L/N) shouted, doing weird volleyball motions with his arms. Even though (L/N) was not athletic himself in any way, shape, or form; he quite enjoyed watching sports.

Udai have a small smile, people didn't usually recognize him by his face, "Yeah, that's me."

(L/N) sat down next to Udai, now pumped that he gets to work with a famous-ish volleyball player, "So, what is this manga you have for me?"

(L/N) rested his chin in the palm of his hand, as he grabbed the rough draft of the book. He carefully looked through each page, liking Udai's art style.

"Well, uh- The story is about a kid in Junior High, it's a love story... Sort of. The kid is very quite and stoic-"

(L/N) listened to Udai explain his story, interested in it. Once Udai finished, (L/N) gave him a smile.

"I like it. I like it alot." He said, tapping his fingers on the book.

Udai sighed in relief, giving (L/N) a smile.

||

(L/N) found it extremely nice to work with Tenma, he liked it so much that he actually started to show up to work on time; and even better than that, he started dressing a little nicer. Just overall cleaning up his image and we all know why someone does this- When they have a crush!

In all of (L/N)'s 27 years alive, he had never dated someone. But maybe that could change. ;)

(m/n):
he y
Sent at 1:27 AM

tenma:
hello, (m/n)
Sent at 1:28 AM

(L/N) wasn't a coward, if he had a crush he would for sure tell them. Even if he got rejected, he liked letting the other person know what he feels towards them.

(m/n):
🙂 can I take u out for dinner
and i mean in as a date.
because I like you, romantically
Sent at 1:28 AM

Udai stared at the message on his screen, his boss had just asked him out on a date. He happily typed out his answer, his cheeks tinted pink.

(L/N) stared at his phone, waiting for him to reply. His face was very red, even though he wasn't admitting his feelings face-to-face, Udai just made him feel a different way.

tenma:
yes, of course. :)
Sent at 1:30 AM

ᴀ/ɴ; ʜᴍᴍ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴɪᴄᴇ. ɪ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴋᴏ ɴᴏ ʙᴀꜱᴋᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴏɴ ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ