ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏʀᴜ

ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏʀᴜ x ᴛᴀʟʟ! ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇᴅ! ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴠᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ

(ʀ/ᴄ) = ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ

| |

(L/N) had only transferred to Aoba Johsai a few months ago, as tall as he was, of course, he was getting requests to join all these sports clubs. (L/N) walked down the halls slowly, he had injured his knee a while back while playing volleyball. He had shattered his whole knee, and now was wearing a brace underneath his pants.

He had bumped into the one and only Oikawa Tooru. He practically watched their practice every single day. Oh, how much he wanted to play with them.

"Erm, sorry..." (L/N) said quietly.

Oikawa looked up at the taller male, recognizing his face.

"Hey, you always watch our practices!"

"Yeah, and?"

"Why don't you join then?" Oikawa asked.

"Or do you not know how to play?" He teased.

"Of course I know how to play!" (L/N) defended himself.

"Then join!"

"I can't."

"Why not? Oh, I know, cause you can't play!" Oikawa said, sticking out his tongue.

(L/N) grabbed Oikawa's collar, "Okay, bet. After school, I'll play you."

Oikawa grinned, "I'll be waiting."

Oikawa forced (M/N) to let him go, then walked away. (L/N) staring at his back.

| |

(L/N) walked into the gym, already in his volleyball uniform and knee pads. He had slipped his knee pad over his knee brace.

"Oh, look who has come!" Oikawa said, alerting the rest of the players of who has come.

"Of course I came, to beat your ass!" (L/N) replied.

Oikawa scanned (L/N), seeing he was wearing an (R/C) jersey.

"What position do you play?" Oikawa asked.

"Any."

Oikawa smirked, "Ohoh, ok! Iwai-chan, Kindachi, Kyoutani, you're on my team."

"Yahaba, Kunimi and Watari, you're on (M/N)'s team."

They got into their teams. (L/N) was playing as a spiker.

Kunimi was serving first.

"Nice serve!" They said.

They serve went perfectly over the net only to be received perfectly by Oikawa.

| |

To Oikawa's surprise, the first set was taken by (L/N)'s team. But Oikawa felt as (L/N) wasn't given it his all. He furrowed his brows as he talked with his small team.

"Listen, I have a feeling (M/N) is only giving us 50%. We need him to give us 100%, so you know what's happening."

The others just nodded, perfectly understanding what he meant. They got back and it was time for (M/N) to serve. He did an underhand serve, as a jump serve would cause too much strain on his knee.

Still, his serve was still powerful. Oikawa went to go receive it, only for the ball to completely miss his arms.

(M/N)     -    Oikawa
1                      0

"H-hm?" Oikawa stared at the rolling ball, only to look up at (L/N) who was giving off such an unexplainable aura. The ball was tossed back to (L/N), who served again. This time Oikawa received the ball. The ball was received by Kunimi, who bumped it perfectly to Yahaba, the setter. (L/N) carefully watched as the ball was tossed, he ran.

He jumped.

But, it hurt.

He felt a dash of pain run up his thigh. He hit the ball over, falling down. The ball hit the floor as Iwaizumi was too late to save it.

They stared at each other.

Then there was a painful scream.

All of them turned to where the scream came from.

(L/N).

He was clutching his knee. He had fallen right back onto it.
The coaches rushed over, cutting through the team.

| |

(L/N) was sitting in a hospital bed, he had one knee fracture. He sat there, staring at the ceiling.

"Damn, I'm dumb." He mumbled.

Oikawa entered the room, "Um."

"What?"

"Sorry, this is my fault," Oikawa said.

(L/N) chuckled, "No, this is on me. I shouldn't have been playing on a bad knee."

"But... If you really do want to apologize..."

Oikawa looked at him, interested.

"Take me on a date."