ʙʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ

ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ʙᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ

⚠️ꜱᴍᴜᴛ⚠️

||

(L/N) was changing in the locker room, by himself. He was always the last one to change, he just felt uncomfortable changing around other people.

His soul left his body; well, it would've if he actually had one. He heard the door opening, (L/N) knew exactly who it was. They do it every single time.

"What do you guys want now?" (L/N) asked, annoyed as he out his shirt on.

"Why do you even ask anymore, (M/N)?" Kuroo said as he approached you.

"We come for the same reason every time!~" Bokuto appeared from behind Kuroo.

"I don't have time right now..."

(L/N) tried to escape but was caught by Bokuto who pinned him against Kuroo. Kuroo wrapped his arms around (L/N)'s slim waist.

"You aren't going anywhere, (M/N)!" Kuroo whispered into (L/N) ear.

(L/N) blushed and moved his head away, "Fine then, be quick."

(L/N) closed his eyes as he felt his boxers being pulled down, he felt Kuroo's hands slide down his waist. (L/N) bit his lip as to not make any noise as Kuroo started to jerk him off.

Kuroo suddenly stopped as Bokuto grabbed his hands; forcing him to stop. (L/N) opened his eyes and looked down... Bokuto and Kuroo were having a thumb war...

"What are you guys doing?.."

Bokuto always got first dibs, he always played his, "I'm older" card on Kuroo. But this time Kuroo just went straight in and started to play with (L/N) and that pissed Bokuto off.

"We are having a thumb war because Kuroo knows that I'm older so I get to touch you first!" Bokuto yelled as he and Kuroo viciously fought with their thumbs.

(L/N) scoweled as he karate chopped their hands, "Stop wasting my time!"

"Hmph! Fine, then you choose, (M/N)!" Bokuto whined, hoping (L/N) would choose him.

(L/N) grabbed onto Kuroo's upperarms and used him to life himself up and wrap his legs around Bokuto's waist. (L/N) looked at Bokuto and pointed to him.

"Koutarou."

Kuroo frowned, "Whhhhhyyy?"

"Remember that one time you took my watermelon slice?"

Kuroo nervously laughed, "No... I don't recall such a thing!"

"Mhm and then Koutarou gave me his piece! So, ha! Karma!"

Bokuto gasped as he remembered that he had lube just put lube in his pocket after him and Kuroo schemed to gang up on the poor second year. Bokuto took the bottle out of his pocket and squirted (L/N) in the face with it.

"Why would you do that..."

"Hehe! Look, I bought a different lube cause apperantly this one's better."