ᴛᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ ʀʏᴜᴜɴᴏꜱᴜᴋᴇ

ᴛᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ ʀʏᴜᴜɴᴏꜱᴜᴋᴇ x ɴɪꜱʜɪɴᴏʏᴀ'ꜱ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ

||

(F/N) yawned as she walked down the halls with her younger brother- and shorter. She herself wasn't all too tall, only reaching about 5'6. Her hair was messily tied back.

"(F/N)-san, you look gorgeous today!" Tanaka said, appearing next to Noya.

(F/N) smiled, "Thank you."

Tanaka stupidly grinned, having a small blush on his cheeks. Noya only looked at Tanaka, wondering when he was gonna man up and ask his sister out.

"Alright, bye you two. See you later." (F/N) left Tanaka and Noya at the second year floor, going to her class.

Noya bite Tanaka's arm, making him scream.

"NOYAAA!" He screamed, getting looks from his fellow classmates.

Noya stared down at Tanaka, "Tanaka, she's a third year! You only have so much more time left with her!"

Tanaka rubbed the back of his head, when he felt a slap on his back.

"Go get her! But not right now, class is starting." Ennoshita said.

||

(F/N) sighed, Valentine's day; the day where you get to think about how truly lonely you are. She walked into school as usual, without her brother because he went to go give his gifts to his special someone.

(F/N) looked around, seeing all the people handing chocolates. Meanwhile,  a sneaky Tanaka was placing gifts on (F/N)'s desk. Even placing a letter on top of it all.

Tanaka then waited for (F/N) to come. Students stared at Tanaka at awe, some lowkey scared that he was gonna great rejected. (F/N) walked into the class and was shocked. Tanaka stood there with a single rose in his hand.

"Tanaka?" She walked over, standing infront of him.

Tanaka rubbed the back of his head, holding the flower out to (F/N), "Happy Valentine's Day!"

(F/N) smiled as she took the flower, "Thank you, Tanaka. I appreciate it."

Tanaka bowed, "I have to go to class now!"

He ran off, leaving (F/N) confused because it wasn't even close to being class time. She just shrugged it off, sitting in her chair; the first thing that caught her eye was the letter.

"Hmm.." She picked it up and opened it.

"happy valentines day. i hope you like the gifts i got you. i wanted to let you know that i like you and if you wanted to go out with me?
[   ]yes        [   ]no"

(F/N) smiled and abruptly stood up from her chair, running out the classroom to find Tanaka. She ran down to the second year hall, spotting his brother with Tanaka.

"Tanaka!" She yelled, almost tripping over while going over to her.

Tanaka almost screamed but then calmed himself, "yEs?"

She handed him back the letter; which he took. She slowly walked away. Tanaka looked at the letter.

"happy valentines day. i hope you like the gifts i got you. i wanted to let you know that i like you and if you wanted to go out with me?
[ \ ] yes        [   ]no"

Tanaka almost cried as his held the letter tight in his hand.

"I LOVE YOU, (F/N)-SAN!" He shouted out loud.  (F/N) giggled as she stood by the staircase.

"I LOVE YOU, TOO!" She shouted back.