ʏᴀᴍᴀɢᴜᴄʜɪ ᴛᴀᴅᴀꜱʜɪ

ʏᴀᴍᴀɢᴜᴄʜɪ ʏᴀᴅᴀꜱʜɪ x ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

⚠️ ᴛᴡ: ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ, ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ

||

There he was, staring at the first year. He gritted his teeth, watching him talk to the person he despised the most; the one that keeps him away from (L/N).

'I will treat you so much better, he's no good for you!..' He thought.

He gripped the edge of the wall, with his phone out; he started taking pictures of him. It was already after school; and the volleyball club had finished for the day.

Yamaguchi looked behind him. Getting a quick glimpse at the (H/C) haired male before he disappeared out of sight

"What are you looking at?" Tsukishima asked, annoyed.

"I saw... Someone.." Yamaguchi felt a little weirded out, thinking they were being watched.

Tsukishima looked behind too, "It's just your imagination."

Yamaguchi frowned, nodding, "Yeah.. Probably.. I'm really tired, that might be why."

"Yeah, you should be going to sleep earlier. Daichi will yell at you if he catches you sleeping during the day."

(M/N) held his phone to his chest, 'Did he see me? No.. I hid before he did.. It's okay..'

(L/N) shut his eyes and prayed that his plan would go well. He'd finally have Yamaguchi all to himself; no one else would speak to him or look at him, only (L/N) would have the pleasure of doing that.

(L/N) bit his lip at the thought, since the beginning of school; he wanted.. No, he needed to make Yamaguchi Tadashi all his.

-

(L/N) waited at the school gates, it was late after school. He was waiting for Yamaguchi to get out of practice. He tapped his foot as he clutched the knife that was in his pocket. Before he could get Yamaguchi, he had to get rid of someone.

He quickly hid behind a tree, hearing chattering from a distance. He peeked, seeing Kageyama, Hinata, and Yachi walking out.

He rolled his eyes, 'Why is he taking so long?..'

But he was quickly pulled out of his thoughts as he finally saw that dark shade of green hair walk past. He quietly followed them. (L/N) had followed them quite often, so he knew the perfect spot to make his plan go into action.

⚠️

As Yamaguchi and Tsukkishima parted ways, (L/N) gloved hands slid over Tsukkishima's mouth.

Tsukkishima's glasses dropped to the floor as he struggled to get out of (L/N)'s grip. A frown appeared on (M/N)'s face, as Tsukishima looked up at him.

"You're too mean.. You don't deserve Tadashi! You don't even care about him.. But I do! And this is all for him, he will love me, not matter what.."

He screamed but it was all muffled. All kinds of thoughts ran through Tsukishima's head. This person, his classmate; a sociopath

"You'll never be able to do that ever again... And I'll make sure Tadashi will be safe for the rest of his life, he'll be safe from people like you; you're no good!"

(L/N) furrowed his brows as he stabbed Tsukishima multiple times in the neck; blood spurting out onto everything. Only untkl he felt him stop struggling, he let him go. (L/N) watched Tsukishima's dead body harshly fell to the ground, a pool of blood surrounding him.

"Nighty night, Kei." He sung out.

⚠️

He stuffed the knife back into his pocket, walking away. (L/N) walked over to Yamaguchi's house, which wasn't very far from where Tsukishima was sleeping.

Whistling, he replaced his bloody gloves with new ones; shoving the old ones in his pocket with the knife.

He broke into Yamaguchi's house; not the first time he did it either. He constantly broke into Yamaguchi's house to steal things that belonged to him, he loved stealing his shirts and boxers then wearing them to school.

"Mom?" Yamaguchi shouted out as he heard a door open.

(L/N) crouched down behind the kitchen counter, watching Yamaguchi walk down the stars. Yamaguchi's eyes widened as he saw the back door wide open. He made his way over to it, quickly peeking out, only for a napkin to go over his mouth and nose. Quickly sending him off to dreamland.

(L/N) couldn't control it, he broke out into a smile as his plan was working out perfectly. (L/N) carefully picked up Yamaguchi, carrying him bridal style to his house.

||

Yamaguchi opened his eyes, he was immediately scared as he felt his arms tied up above him. He looked around, not familiar with the room.. And the TV was on.

The news to be specific.

His eyes widened as he heard his best friend's name and the part that made him cry, he was found dead. A tall male walked in with breakfast but immediately dropped it, as he rushed over the Yamaguchi.

He sat on the edge of the bed, "Oh, Tadashi, please don't cry!" (M/N) wiped his tears away.

Yamaguchi looked up at the Male, recognizing him, "(L-L/N-N)... What-..."

(M/N) smiled as he hugged Yamaguchi, "It's okay, Tadashi. You'll be safe with me.."

"Now that I have you, you will never leave me." He said, grinning.