ᴀᴢᴜᴍᴀɴᴇ ᴀꜱᴀʜɪ

ᴀᴢᴜᴍᴀɴᴇ ᴀꜱᴀʜɪ x ᴛᴀʟʟ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

(ᴘ/ʜ/ꜱ) - ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
(ɴ/ɴ) - ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ

| |

An ace with an ace? A perfect match. Not really.

A talented volleyball player but with a weak mind, what's the point?

"Asahi!" (F/N) walked into the Karasuno boys gym, wearing her schools' jersey.

But, (F/N) didn't mind. Everyone thought that she should be with someone who had a strong mind, but she thought otherwise.

"Huh?" Asahi got surprised, missing his jump serve.

"I came to practice with you!" She smiled.

"Really?..." Asahi scratched his cheek.

Asahi had always been grateful that (F/N) had decided to date him. He obviously knew she was quite out of his league.

She was a very talented volleyball player, along with a strong mindset. Her school has been to nationals many times.

"Don't say it like you don't want me here!" (F/N) pouted.

"No, no. I do want you here. Just surprised me, that's all!" Asahi dryly chuckled.

"Hmm, better be telling the truth."

The whole team was now distracted from their practice, paying attention to the two giant aces.

"Oi, Asahi, who's this?" Noya asked; more like shouted.

"Um... Team.. This is (L/N) (F/N) and she's my girlfriend. She plays for (P/H/S).."

"I, just like my precious Asahi, am an Ace."

Tanaka and Nishinoya were muttering about how their ace has been stolen.

Hinata jumped up, "YOU'RE FROM (P/H/S)!? THAT'S AMAZING! I'VE SEEN YOUR SCHOOL IN VOLLEYBALL MONTHLY!"

Kageyama decided to join Hinata in his shouting, "Yeah. I've seen you in it. One of the top female Ace's for high school."

"YEAHYEAHYEAH!" Hinata excitedly said.

Asahi and (F/N) looked at each other, a slight blush crossing their cheeks.

"Haha... I didn't know I was popular." (F/N) awkwardly said.

-

"Let's get ice cream, Asa!"

"Sure!"

(F/N) grabbed Asahi's arm, dragging inside the 24/7 convenience store.

"Asahiii, your hair looks ugly in that man bun." She slid open the lid to the icecreams.

"W-what? What else am I suppose to do with it?" He said, panicked.

(F/N) giggled as she pulled out Asahi's favourite ice cream and hers.

"It was a joke but if you wanna do something different, we can go to my house and I can do your hair."

Asahi nodded, it was time for him to get rid of that tight man bun.

(F/N) walked to the counter and paid, handing Asahi his ice cream.

"Thank you, (N/N)."

"Anything for you!" She proudly smiled as they walked out of the store.

| |

(F/N) sat behind Asahi, a lollipop in her mouth as she brushed out his hair.

"O-Ow! That hurts.." Asahi cried out as he pulled away from his girlfriend.

"Well, it's not my fault you don't take good care of your hair!"

"But I do!" He said as (F/N) brushed his hair out one more time.

(F/N) grinned as she put Asahi's into two pigtails.

"Then, with your new hairstyle, it for sure won't be tangled anymore!"

She put the mirror in front of Asahi's face, seeing his shocked expression.

"P-Pigtails!?"

She laughed as she took a picture of him.

"No, but something you can manage is this..."

She took out the pigtails, grabbing a Nike headband and putting it on him.

"Honestly, all you need is a headband."

"You look good with your hair down!'

Asahi looked in the mirror, and damn, he did look good with his hair down.

But then he grabbed the hairbrush, looking at (F/N).

"My turn!" He yelled out.
(F/N) shrieked as she tried to run away.