ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏʀᴜ

ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏʀᴜ x ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

||

Oikawa always was talking about seeing cute couples matching and how they should do that as well. Of course, (L/N) would always tell him no; but today she wanted to do something special for Oikawa.

She gently folded a hoodie; that had an alien print on it. She put it into a bag and then put a pair of alien socks. (L/N) shoved some sparkly pink tissue paper on top. (L/N) was going to meet Oikawa later at the park for a picnic date. Her mom had prepared the food; with minimal help from (L/N).

||

(L/N) walked up to Oikawa, who was sitting in the grass. She was carrying a basket that held their good, and had her gift in the basket as well.

"Tooru."

Oikawa turned around, happy that
(L/N) called him by his first name but then he noticed the alien hoodie that (L/N) was wearing and got jealous because it looked super cool.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" (L/N) said, sticking her tongue out at him.

He pouted as (L/N) took out a small blanket and placed it down. She took out all the food and placed it around. (L/N) finally took out Oikawa's gift bag and held it out to him.

"Happy Birthday, Oikawa Tooru."

Oikawa had a small blush on his cheeks and he decided he wanted to open his gift right now.

"Oh, I helped my mom make you milk bread..."

Oikawa looked over and saw the milk bread that (L/N) had. She was cutting a piece for Oikawa to try. She held it out for him to take but instead Oikawa ate it from her hand.

"Mmm!~ (F/N)-chan, it taste good!" He said with a smile.

She gave him a thumbs up, "Thanks."

Oikawa took out the tissue paper and took out what was inside of it. He almost cried when he saw the same exact hoodie that (L/N) was wearing.

"(F/N)-CHHAAAN! WE CAN MATCH NOW!~" Oikawa's face was red, he quickly put on the hoodie and hugged (L/N).

(L/N) awkwardly laughed as she ruffled Oikawa's hair, "Yeah.. You always say you want to match and I wanted to see you happy.."

Oikawa looked up at (L/N) and he had a few tears, "(F/N)-chan.. You are the best... You support me with volleyball! When I hear you cheering me on it makes me want to work harder.."

Oikawa gently placed his hands around (L/N)'s cheeks and kissed her. When they pulled away, (L/N) smiled at Oikawa.

"Tooru, I'm glad.. I'm glad I could make you feel that way. Iwaizumi told me that one of your girlfriends broke up with you because you played to much volleyball."

Oikawa pointed his finger in (L/N)'s face, "Iwa-chan told you that?!"

Oikawa was top-notch embarrassed that (L/N) knew that but he had some relief that he knew that (L/N) wouldn't leave him because he played volleyball too much.

"Well, I'm hungry.. Shall we get this date started?"

Oikawa nodded his head as he laid his head on (L/N)'s lap, "Feed me."

(L/N) glared at Oikawa, "Huh? What did you say, fishboy?"

"Fishboy!?"

(L/N) held a chocolate banana in front of Oikawa's mouth. Oikawa smiled and took a bite of the banana.

"Thank you, (F/N)."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

ᴀ/ɴ; ʜᴇʟʟʟᴏᴏ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀꜱ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴏ ɪᴍᴍᴀ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

ᴀʟꜱᴏ 1 ʏᴇᴀʀ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ🥲