ʜᴀɪʙᴀ ʟᴇᴠ

ʜᴀɪʙᴀ ʟᴇᴠ x ᴋᴇɴᴍᴀ'ꜱ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

| |

"Hit it properly, Lev." (M/N) said.

"Your ball is too fast for me!" Lev whined.

(M/N) rolled his eyes, "Then tell Kenma to set for you."

"He's practicing with Kuroo!" Lev said, laying down on the wooden floor.

"Then practice with Yaku-san, you tall rat."

Lev rolled around the ground, crying.

"Why is Kozume-senpai so meeeaaannn!"

(M/N) pouted as he went to go sit down on the bench. He played on his PSP.

He felt a cold, water bottle hit his forehead. (M/N) looked up, seeing rooster hair.

"What?"

Unlike his brother, (M/N) wasn't a pudding head. He literally laughed his ass off when he saw Kenma with blonde hair.

"I know you like Lev, just ask him out already," Kuroo said, sitting next to (M/N).

(M/N) looked away, drinking out of the water bottle.

"I do not."

Actually, he did. Since he was Kenma's brother, he would never actually admit he had a crush on anyone. Kuroo took him like 20 confessions for Kenma to actually say yes.

"Date him, (M/N). So we can go on double dates!" Kuroo said.

"KenmaaaaaaAAAAA!" (M/N) shouted.

"Kuroo, what are you doing to my brother?" Kenma threw a volleyball at Kuroo's head.

"Wah, I'm getting abused by my own boyfriend!~" Kuroo cried.

Kenma set down next to his brother, "It's okay, (M/N). Lev is just like another dumb Kuroo."

"Not you too.."

"I think Kuroo is taking all of your brain cells.." (M/N) said.

Lev watched (M/N) while getting yelled at by Yaku.

|ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ|

(M/N) sat in class, he couldn't concentrate. He was thinking about him.

'Argh! Stop thinking about that tall rat!'

'Argh... I can't stop.. I want him..'

(M/N) put his head down on the desk, biting his lip. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even notice the teacher calling out his name.

"Kozume!" The teacher called out.

(M/N) sprang up, "Y-Yes?.."

"Please pay attention to class."

"Yes.." (M/N) replied quietly, placing his chin in the palm of his hand.

'Argh! So embarrassing! All this just because of that terrible receiver!'

A blush spread across (M/N)'s face.

| |

(M/N) was packing up all his things until he heard his name being called out.

"Kozume-senpai!"

His heart skipped a beat, instantly knowing who's annoying, yet enjoyable voice it was.

'Lev..'

Lev bowed, holding a letter with a heart stamp on it, taped onto a box of chocolates

"PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!"

(M/N) stared at Lev, shocked.

The whole volleyball team was secretly watching from the windows.

(M/N) felt his face flush red as his vision for blurry, tears were streaming down his cheeks.

Lev looked up, hearing the sniffles, "Wahh, Kozume-senpai, why are you crying?"

Lev wiped away (M/N)'s tears away.

"It's (M/N)..." (M/N) mumbled

"Huh?"

(M/N) wrapped his arms around Lev's waist, burying his face in Lev's uniform.

"I said, yes."