ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ ꜱʜᴏᴜʏᴏᴜ

ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ ꜱʜᴏᴜʏᴏᴜ x ᴛᴀʟʟ 3ʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ KiyoshiSeyura

||

Hinata paced back and fourth in the hallways outside of class 3-4, he carried a box of heart shaped in his arms. He couldn't bring himself to enter that classroom of whom he wanted to give the chocolate to.

He could hear Tsukishima's condescending voice in his head.

"Ha, who would want to date someone as short as you?"

And then there was also Kageyama.

"Moron, Hinata, Moron!"

Hinata tensed up as he tried to block those voiced out of his head, it wasn't his fault that most girls were taller than him, and it wasn't his fault he had a crush on practically the tallest girl in school.

"Oh, Hinata?"

Hinata snapped out of his thoughts and looked up, seeing his senpai standing in front of him. Sugawara smiled at Hinata.

"What'cha doing here?"

Hinata quickly hid the chocolates behind his back and stood up straight, panic obivsouly spreading onto his face. His stomach started to twist and turn.

"Hm? Hinata, I saw that and plus, it's Valentine's day; it's very easy to tell." Sugawara pinched Hinata's nose.

"So, what's her name? I'm practically friends with everyone in my class, I'll help you out!"

"Meghshshshshhsakowpw..."

Sugawara blankly stared at Hinata, wondering what the hell he had just spoken.

"(L/N)... (L/N) (F/N)!"

Sugawara's eyes widened, "Wow! Hinata, who knew you were into tall girls!"

Hinata blushed, "S-She's cute! I don't care that she's taller than me!"

Hinata jumped up and down, causing a scene in the hallway. Students stared at the crazy first year as they walked by him in the hall. Sugawara placed his hand on Hinata's shoulder, forcing him to stop.

"A crush on the manager I see!" Sugawara pushed Hinata over to door, trying to build up his courage.

"You can do it, Hinata!"

Right as Hinata was about to open the door, it swung open; revealing the girl that Hinata was trying to give the chocolates to. (L/N) stood taller than both Hinata and Sugawara.

Hinata was feeling the same feeling he did as when it was the start of volleyball matches, he turned his head around just to see that Sugawara had disappeared. He stepped back.

"Ah, Shouyou! Do you need something?.."

'You can do it! It's now or never!"

(L/N) placed her hands behind her back, waiting for Hinata. She smiled as Hinata stared at up at her. He quickly showed her the heart shaped box of chocolates.

(L/N) gasped, "A-are those for me?.."

Most boys didn't even bother to give (L/N) a valentines, lots of boys didn't even like her to begin with because she was usually taller than them.

"I know that I'm really short but that won't stop me!" Hinata jumped, reaching the same height as (L/N).

(L/N) giggled as Hinata fell back onto the floor.

"You're so tall and cool, (F/N)! So, please! Accept my chocolate!"

(L/N) sniffled, surprising Hinata. (L/N) placed her hands over Hinata's.

"Senpai! Why are you crying?"

(L/N) took the chocolates in her hand and slouched down, hugging Hinata. Hinata stepped on his tippy toes, trying to make to hug work.

"Of course I'll accept your chocolate, Shouyou! But you should've told me to be your Valentine's... I would've gotten you something as well.."

"No! Don't worry, I just really wanted to get you something!"

They pulled away and (L/N) planted a kiss on Hinata's forehead.

"I can't believe that idiot actually got that girl to accept!" Tsukishima said in disbelief.

Sugawara smugly smiled as he rested his arm ontop of Tsukkishima's shoulder.

ᴀ/ɴ; ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ!!! ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ? ᴍᴇ!! :) ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ