ᴛᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ ʀʏᴜᴜɴᴏꜱᴜᴋᴇ

ᴛᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ ʀʏᴜᴜɴᴏꜱᴜᴋᴇ x ᴅᴀɪᴄʜɪ'ꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

requested by VIVCHY

||

(M/N) tried to study but his kind jusy wandered off to other things. As he would write down notes, he would get distracted as he wrote tiny hearts around the edge of the paper. He rested his chin on top of his hand, making up scenarios of what could happen.

"What if he rejects me?... But I can't get rejected if I never tell.. Oh, but what of he gets a girlfriend or something..." (M/N) pouted as he tapped his pencil on the paper.

He sighed as he grabbed his phone and threw himself onto his bed. He blankly stared at his phone screen, his thumbs just resting ontop of the keyboard. He groaned as he couldn't think of anything to send.

(M/N) turned off his phone, flipping over to his back and staring at the ceiling, 'Should I tell Daichi about this? Nah, he'll never leave me alone if I did..'

(M/N) sighed as he wrapped himself with him fluffy (f/c) blanket, suddenly hearing a buzz go off from his from. His eyes lit up as he quickly scrambled around for his phone.

"Just YouTube..."

>:T
(M/N) sat up as he stared at his phone screen for a minute before opening up his messages again.

"Oh! Oh! I'm so smart!"

(m/n):
u wanna have a
movie nite >:)

ryuu:
mmm sure
what u wanna watch

(m/n):
I was thinking
we could watch some
horror or xmen movies???
🐴🐴

ryuu:
lol ok when?
😎

(m/n):
saturday!!

ryuu:
alright sure

5 minutes later

ryuu:
(m/n) there's this person
I have a crush on what
should I tell them

(m/n):
don't u ask Kiyoko
like every other day to
marry u?

ryuu:
nah it's not her
it's a first year they're
pretty cool

(m/n):
lol ok? Just be u ok?

ryuu:
☺cool

(M/N) was shaking and his face was a dark pink color. (M/N)'s eyes darted over to his door as he heard his door knob twist open and his older brother ran into his room.

"(M/N)!" Daichi yelled.

"NOOOO! GET OUT!" (M/N) shouted as he threw a pillow at Daichi's face.

"You can't hide your secret from me!"

(M/N) tensed up, "W-What secret?.."

Daichi placed his hands onto his hips, "You got into another fight today!"

"No, I didn't!"