ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ᴛᴏʙɪᴏ

ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ᴛᴏʙɪᴏ x ɴɪᴄᴇ, ᴛᴀʟʟ, ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

||

(L/N) opened the gym doors, "Ka.. Ge.. Yamaaa To... bi... OOOOOO!" She yelled. (L/N) froze in place as a volleyball went flying past her.

Kageyama hit Hinata on top of the head, "You dumbass!"

Hinata looked up at Kageyama, giving him a glare, "You hit me!"

"And you, shrimpy, almost hit my girlfriend!" He snarled.

The word girlfriend rang in everyone's head. They all watched in shock as Kageyama walked over to the girl. He stood only 3 inches taller than her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I brought you and your team food!" She smiled.

The volleyball team stood behind Kageyama. They peered over his shoulders, seeing that the girl was carrying a few bags in her hands.

"How did Kageyama get such a nice girlfriend?" Hinata asked.

Kageyama turned around, "Because I'm.... Tall!.."

(L/N) laughed. She patted Kageyama on the shoulder, "Tobio, he's just teasing you."

"Why aren't you guys practicing!?" Coach Ukai shouted.

"kAgEYAMA HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" Nishinoya, Hinata, and Tanaka shouted in unison.

"WHAT?" Ukai choked out.

(L/N) waved at him, "Hi! Hope I'm not disturbing too much!"

"Erm.. No, not at all!" He nervously said.

-

The volleyball team was in a circle, eating the food (L/N) had brought. Kageyama was sitting very, very close to (L/N), almost making her sit on his lap.

"(L/N)-chan's cooking is so good!" Noya said.

"Of course, my girlfriends cooking is the best!" Kageyama stated.

"Did the King force a little peasant to be with him?" Tsukishima said.

"I enjoy dating Tobio, thank you very much, salty beanstalk." (F/N) said, staring down Tsukishima.

"Hey, (L/N)-chan, do you play any sports?" Sugawara asked.

"I do track. I tried playing soccer but it didn't really work out..." She shuddered, remembering all the times she fell on her ass trying to kick the ball.

"Fast," Kageyama muttered under his breath.

(L/N) smiled as she held Kageyama's hand, "I bet I could outrun all of you."

"No PDA, thanks," Tsukishima said.

"Yes PDA, don't be jealous, Tsukishima!" (F/N) said.

"Tch..." He let out, pulling up his glasses, "It's not jealousy, it's called digust."

"Huh! I thought you were supposed to be the smart one!" She yelled out.

"Eh!? What's that suppose to mean?" He asked.

"You obviously got your words mixed up." She smirked.

-

Kageyama and (L/N) walked down the street. Kageyama squeezed the girls hand, a carton of milk in the other hand.

"Kageyama, your team, they're nice." She smiled, "Expect Tsukishima, he needs to get his emotions in check!"

"I guess." He replied, slurping on the milk.

"When you have a game, tell me! I want to try and watch all of your games!" She eagerly said.

Kageyama nodded. He looked at (L/N). She caught his gaze, looking back up at him.

"Something wrong, Tobio?" She asked him.

"Um.." He broke eye contact with her, looking around at random objects behind them.

The two of them stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. She softly smiled at him, "What are you worried about now?"

He clenched his fist, "Do you really like dating me?"

She laughed.

"It's not a joke.."

"Really, Tobio? That's what you're worried about?"

His expression softened.

"Is this about what that salty beanstalk said?"

Kageyama nodded.

She sighed, "Of course I like dating you! If I didn't, I would be broken up with you by now."

(L/N) smiled, she grabbed Kageyama's hand and the two of them started running to the girls hand, "Keep up, Tobio!"

"It would be easier if you weren't dragging me!" He yelled.

-

(L/N) and Kageyama entered the house, just for (L/N) to drag Kageyama to her room and tackle him onto the bed.

"Let's just cuddle, ok?" She told him.

Kageyama nodded as they got comfy on the bed. (L/N) put her soft, (F/C) blanket on top of them. (L/N) ran her fingers through Kageyama's hair as he laid on her.

"Your hair is so soft, Tobio~" She sung out, "I'm so jealous."

Kageyama grabbed one of (L/N)'s hand, taking her by surprise but then intertwined their fingers together, "Let's just stay like this." He told her.

"Okay," She giggled, "Make sure to tell your mom you're staying the night."