ᴜᴋᴀɪ ᴋᴇɪꜱʜɪɴ

ᴜᴋᴀɪ ᴋᴇɪꜱʜɪɴ x ᴛᴀʟʟ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴠᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ

| |

(L/N) (F/N).

She atteneded Karasuno High when they were considered a powerful school. Her team had made it to nationals all three years she was there.

The team never won nationals but the girls talent was recognized amongst all, even scouters.

She went abroad just a few days after graduating but now she has returned to Japan, only to get a very unexpected phone call.

She stood on the middle of her steps as she took her phone out of her pocket, "Hello?" She answered.

"Hello! Is this (L/N) (F/N)?" The voice on the other side asked.

"Yes... Who is this?"

"Oh, yes! Sorry, my name is Takeda Ittestu! I work a Karasuno High, I am the boys' volleyball team supervisor!"

"Uh-huh, and?"

A grin formed on (F/N)'s face as she set down her phone. She jumped up, "Whoo!"

She ran up to her room, almost tripping down the stairs. (F/N) rushed into her room and swung open her closet door. She stared at her old jersey, the memories of highschool volleyball flooding back into her mind.

"I'm gonna be great."

| |

(F/N) walked to the gym, clutching her gym bag. 'Still the same..' She thought until someone just happened to bump into her from behind.

She turned around, seeing a shorter male with messy black hair "Hello?" She blurted out.

The person adjusted their glasses, looking up at (F/N), "You're (L/N) (F/N), right?"

The dots connect inside her head, "Oo, yeah. You're Takeda Ittetsu?"

"Yes, yes! Please step inside!"

They both walked inside, the first person she made eye contact with was a male, with blonde hair being held back by a hairband. Takeda took the lead, walking over to Ukai. A wild (F/N) following.

"Ukai, may I introduce to you..... (L/N) (F/N)! She came to Karasuno a few years back."

"Yo!" (F/N) said.

"I've heard about you," Ukai said.

"Y-you have?"

"You were one of the best on the girls' volleyball team," Ukai said, folding his arms.

"I g-guess... I mean, damn right I was!" She awkwardly flashed a grin at him, the corners of her mouth trembling.

"Um... She's here to help you, coach!" Takeda interrupted.

Ukai nodded. (F/N) smiled as Ukai stopped the practice, "Boys, this is (L/N) (F/N)." Ukai slightly shouted, putting a hand on your shoulder.

There were a few oo's and ah's. Some kids recognizing the name.

"She is here to help me coach you. So treat her nicely. Golden week is coming up, so this is good."

| |

(F/N) and Ukai has traded numbers, y'kno, in case of a volleyball emergency. ;)

(F/N)'s phone buzzed, she picked it up, seeing a message from Keishin himself.

Keishin
The team invited me for Ramen, you coming?
|Sent at 1:02 PM|

'Mmmm... Ramen sounds good..'

(F/N)
Okay sure, when and where?
|Sent at 1:02 PM|

Keishin
The only good cheap ramen shop here at 5:30 pm
|Sent at 1:03 PM|

(F/N) chuckled to herself, knowing exactly the shop Keishin was talking about. She felt her face get hot as she thought about him.

'What the frixkxkxkdk?!?!'

(F/N) didn't want to admit it, but she might of gotten a little crush on Keishin. I mean, hopefully she hid it well enough during practice.

cough. no.

The boys clearly saw that both of them were a little awkward around each other. And they had a fantastic plan.

-

All of them were seated down nicely, waiting for their food. Obviously, (F/N) and Keishin were sitting right next to each other.

The team whispered to each other, leaving their two coaches out of the conversation. Keishin looked over at (F/N), who had food all over her mouth.

Keishin grabbed a napkin, "(F/N)." (F/N) turned her head over to him, only to get her mouth wiped.

'mHmMM whAt!??' (F/N) blushed as she turned away.

The boys stopped talking and stared at them. The all stood up, surprising (F/N) and Keishin.

"Can you guys just go out, already!?" They all yelled.

(F/N) and Ukai looked at each other, before breaking out in laughter.

"I guess we have to now!" (F/N) said.
Keishin just nodded in agreement.

ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ!! ᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara