ꜱᴜɢᴀᴡᴀʀᴀ ᴋᴏᴜꜱʜɪ

ꜱᴜɢᴀᴡᴀʀᴀ ᴋᴏᴜꜱʜɪ  x ᴛᴀʟʟ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

||

(L/N) sighed as she was finally let out of her detention. She walked through the halls, glancing out the window; frowning at how dark it had gotten.

"Stupid seasons making it darker than it has too..."

She went down the stairs, stopping in the middle of the haul. She took her phone out of her bag and checked the time.

"Okay.. Okay... Maybe Koushi can walk me home..."

(L/N) practically ran to the gym, trying to open the doors but they were locked.

"Did they go home?.. Why are the lights still on?.."

(L/N) furiously knocked on the door, getting spooked the the darkness around her. She kept knocking until a little boy with orange-haired opened it.

"Hello?"

"Um, yeah.. Hi... Is Sugawara here?..." She nervously asked, playing with her sweater sleeve.

Hinata nodded and ran off, (L/N) taking it upon herself to enter the gym. She looked around, seeing that they were barely cleaning up.

She sighed in relief as she leaned against the wall.

"(F/N)!" Sugawara smiled.

"... Koushi.. Hi.."

Sugawara stood infront of (L/N), looking up at the taller girl, "What's up?"

"Can you walk me home?..." She looked down at her shoes.

"Of course! But, (F/N)... Why are you at school so late anyways?..."

"Uh.. Uh..." (L/N) started to panic.

"Igotindetention...." She quickly mumbled.

"Hmm~ What was that?"

"I.. Got.. Detention!" She shouted.

Sugawara laughed at her, "Seriously!? How?"

(L/N) furrowed her brows, "Stupid teacher didn't let me go to the bathroom so I just got up and went."

"Good job! Way to go, (F/N)! Fuck that teacher... I bet it was your science teacher, right?"

"Yup."

"That asshole."

(L/N) giggled.

"Um, we can go soon, I just need to clean up."

(L/N) nodded as she watched Sugawara walk away, snatching the mop from Hinata and chasing him with it and then both of them got chased by Daichi.

-

(L/N) held onto Sugawara's arm as they walked over to her house.

"(F/N), why are you so tall.. It's not fair."

"Eh? Well, I can't help it..."