ɢᴏꜱʜɪᴋɪ ᴛꜱᴜᴛᴏᴍᴜ

ɢᴏꜱʜɪᴋɪ ᴛꜱᴜᴛᴏᴍᴜ x ᴛʜʀɪᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

||

Goshiki silently looked around the gym, a pink tint on his cheeks. He was looking around if anyone had seen the awesome serve he had done. He sighed; realizing that no one had seen what he done. He slouched down, going to go pick up the volleyball.

"Tsutsu! That was great!" (L/N) grinned as he appeared behind Goshiki, patting him on the back.

The excitement quickly rushed back into Goshiki as he stood up straight and smiled.

"Thank you, (L/N)-senpai!"

(L/N) gave a thumbs up to Goshiki than ran off to go bother Ushijima; like always.

Goshiki stared at (L/N), then stared at the volleyball that was at his feet. He felt as everyone could hear his heart beat.

He looked back up at (L/N), watching as he was jumping on Ushijima. Being like a child.

He closed his eyes and signed.
'Why can't (L/N)-senpai do that with me, too?'

He felt jealousy, especially since it was Ushijima. The person he always wanted to beat.

"Hey, don't just stare off into space! Practice! Huh, you wanna beat Ushijima, don't you?" Shirabu yelled at Goshiki, in a mocking tone.

Goshiki tensed as he shot a glare at Shirabu; Shirabu sending one back, then proceeding to walk away from the conversation.

Goshiki threw the volleyball back into the cart and picked up his reusable water bottle. Only to realise that it was empty.

"Coach- I'm going to refill my water bottle!" He said, a few feet infront of the old man.

The coach just grunted and Goshiki went to refill his bottle. But then he stopped at the doors, where (L/N) and Ushijima were talking.

"Toshi! Let me take you on a date!" (L/N) pleaded as he shook Ushijima back and forth.

Ushijima sighed, (L/N) asked him on a date every single day and every single day he would refuse.

And this day was no different.

"No." He said with a stern voice and then walked off to go practice.

(L/N) slumped down, sitting on the floor. Then Goshiki appeared next to him.

"Hey! (L/N)-senpai! Do you want to go watch a movie this weekend?"

(L/N) looked up at Goshiki, "Can I invite Ushijima?"

'No. I just want it to be us.' Goshiki thouht.

"Y-Yeah... Sure!"

"Toshi!" (L/N) got up running, almost tripping onto the gym floor.

||

Goshiki awkwardly stood in the middle of the two taller third years.

"Listen, we should all get our own bags of popcorn!" (L/N) said.

"That's too much money." Ushijima said.

"But I like putting a lot of seasoning on my popcorn! And you guys think it's gross."

Both Ushijima and Goshiki remembered the last time they went to the movies as a team.

(L/N) was practically putting the whole bottle of white cheddar seasoning onto his popcorn. He put so much that every time he would pick up one of the popped corns, seasoning would sprinkle off.

"Yeah, I think we should all get our own bag.." Goshiki said.

Ushijima nodded as they ordered what ever food they wanted to enjoy.

The three walked towards the theater room that they were supposed to go to. (L/N) was sitting in between on Goshiki and Ushijima.

He looked at Ushijima, and proceeded to hold him hand. Ushijima; at this point decided that he didn't care anymore. He let (L/N) hold his hand.

Goshiki looked over at the two, seeing that they were holding hands. Goshiki held in the temptation not to scream his lungs out that he liked (L/N).

-

(L/N) and Goshiki were both washing their hands in the bathroom, while Ushijima was waiting for them outside.

"(L/N)-senpai.."

(L/N) looked at Goshiki, "Yeah?"

"I-I... I like you!" Goshiki was on the edge of tears, the embarrassment getting to him.

(L/N) patted Goshiki's head with his wet hands.

"Sorry, Tsutsu... I like Ushijima."