ᴀᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴀɴᴏʙᴜ

ᴀᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴀɴᴏʙᴜ x ᴅᴇᴀꜰ! ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

(ʙ/ɴ) = ʙᴀᴄᴋᴘᴀᴄᴋ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

⚠️ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ ⚠️

| |

(L/N) sat down next to a very tall, white headed male. She was more than happy to sit next to the high school boy as most of the other seats were next to creepy old men or parents with crying children. Not that the crying bothered her at all.

She tried to ignore it... Other high school girls stares at her like she was some sort of monster. Some others talked and that's what she hated the most; talking. She hated not being able to hear all the whispering and gossip. She wanted to know what they were saying.

Her parents would always sign to her to not think of her deafness as a curse, or something that should hold her down. But it was exactly what was holding her down, she wouldn't tell her parents about it; but she was lonely, she was sad.

She wanted friends but no one wanted to go through the trouble of having a deaf friend. People want to be friends with other "normal" people, right? Just because she couldn't hear, she wasn't normal?

Aone couldn't keep her eyes off the girl, he couldn't believe that someone sat next to him on the train. To him, it was a miracle as most people thought Aone was just flat out scary, no one dared to sit next to him. (L/N) had caught Aone staring at her and she giggled. Aone stared at her in confusion but then (L/N) waved to Aone.

what was he supposed to do?

ignore it? wave back? high five her?

Aone slowly raised his hand and waved backed to her. He watched as the girl took out a small notebook from her... From her turtle shaped backpack. Aone's eyes widened as he stared at her backpack in awe.

"You like my backpack?? His name is (b/n)!! :)"

(L/N) showed Aone the writing and he nodded in agreement. (L/N) smiled as she continued to write more things on the notebook.

"My name is (L/N) (F/N)!! I'm a third year at (h/s)! and I'm also deaf, that's why I'm writing!!"

She handed the book over the Aone and he grabbed the pencil in his hand; writing things about himself.

"My name is Aone Takanobu. I am a second year at Date Tech, I play volleyball and I love turtles."

The train came to a sudden stop and (L/N) looked out the window; it was her stop. She frowned as she stood up and collected her things. She waved goodbye to Aone and he did the same back. A wordless acknowledgement that their time on the train together had ended for the day.

As (L/N) and Aone would not take the same train after school, both (L/N) and Aone would have to ride alone in the afternoon.

||

(L/N) ran out the bathroom crying; and for what? She got bullied because she couldn't hear? People are mad at her because she couldn't hear? She didn't understand it; why not just let her be? Did it really bother her classmates that she couldn't hear?