ɴɪꜱʜɪɴᴏʏᴀ ʏᴜᴜ

ɴɪꜱʜɪɴᴏʏᴀ ʏᴜᴜ x ᴋɪʏᴏᴋᴏ'ꜱ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

| |

Nishinoya has seen him around, always with their manager. Kiyoko has never brought him up but Nishinoya might've already gotten a crush.

"Kiyoko.."

Nishinoya and Tanaka turned their heads to whoever was calling out their beloved manager.

"(M/N)!" Kiyoko rushed over to the person at the door.

Nishinoya's eyes lit up, it was him! Kiyoko immediately rushed to the taller male, taking the bags that were in his hands.

"Shimizu-senpai?" Yachi appeared behind them.

"Yes?" Both of them responded.

Yachi looked a bit confused, "Um?"

"Oh, Yachi, this is my older brother, (M/N)." Kiyoko said.

The words, 'Older Brother' were clearly heard from across the whole gym.

'Shimizu's older brother!?' Nishinoya had a meltdown. He had been crushing on his manager's older brother!

"Nice to meet you..." (M/N) awkwardly said.

"Mmhmm!" Yachi quickly walked away with a red face, she couldn't handle the siblings' beauty.

Kiyoko walked over to coach Ukai, telling him to interrupt practice as (M/N) brought them all food; per Kiyoko's request.

Everyone was crowded around the bench.

"Shimizu-senpai, who's this!?" Hinata asked.

"Everyone, this is my brother. Shimizu (M/N)."

(M/N) gave a small wave, "Hello..."

After everyone was handed a pork bun, Nishnoya plopped himself in between the siblings.

"hEy!" Tanaka called out.

"Who said you could sit next to-" Sugawara placed his hand over Tanaka's mouth.

Nishinoya looked up at (M/N).

"Can I have your number?"

The whole gym went quiet, Kiyoko looked at the two surprised.

"Um.. Sure?" The older male said.

'Yes!' Nishinoya mentally celebrated.

| |

Noya
yo! (M/N)!!
|Sent at 10:35 PM|

(M/N)
hi noya. shouldn't you be sleeping?
|Sent at 10:35 PM|

Noya
😞 probs but I need to ask you something
|Sent at 10:36 PM|

(M/N)
:v hit me shorty
|Sent at 10:36 PM|

Noya
I was wondering if you wanna go to the movies together on Saturday.. :^)
|Sent at 10:45 PM|

(M/N)
sure I've been wanting to watch (movie) if that's okay with you
|Sent at 10:45 PM|

Noya
totally! Let's meet at 12 okay!
|Sent at 10:46 PM|

(M/N)
sounds like a plan! See you then
|Sent at 10:46 PM|

Nishinoya placed his phone flat on his chest, he grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

'A date!!! No but what if he doesn't think it isn't a date!? Wait, what am I gonna wear?'

Nishinoya froze up for second but then relaxed, he needed to go to sleep as soon a possible so he could look his best tomorrow. (M/N) placed his phone down on his bedside table. He had a slight blush spread across his face.

He might of had a little something to the younger male and being practically asked out on a date? What more would you want?

(M/N) and Noya walked into the theatre, taking their seats, which were in the back.

"Um, are you dating anyone?" Noya whispered.

"No, are you?" He whispered back.

"Noooo.. But I do have a crush on someone."

"Really? After the movie, you should totally tell me who."

Noya nodded as the movie started up in the screen. Nishinoya kept look up at (M/N).

'No wonder why Kiyoko is so beautiful! Look at her brother! What the frickity...'

What felt like an eternity, the movie was finally over. Nishinoya and (M/N) were all alone in the bathroom washing their hands.

"Noya, tell me who you like!" (M/N) said as he grabbed a paper towel, drying his hands.

Nishinoya got really close to (M/N).

"You!" He proudly said.

"So, you should go out with me!"

(M/N) laughed at Nishinoya's cuteness.

"Out of all the places you could've asked me out, you ask me out in the bathroom?"

"Scenery doesn't matter! I'm asking you out right here right now!"

"Okay, cutie. Let's be official."