ʏᴀᴋᴜ ᴍᴏʀɪꜱᴜᴋᴇ

ɴᴇᴋᴏ ʏᴀᴋᴜ ᴍᴏʀɪꜱᴜᴋᴇ x ɪɴᴜ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

||

Yaku and (L/N) didn't get along very well. They always got into arguments and to (L/N), it just seemed that Yaku hated him but that never stopped (L/N).

"Yaku-san~" He sung out as he ran towards Yaku ready to give him a hug. His tail wagging fast.

Sadly for him, Yaku kicked him away. He whimpered as he fell to the grass and he cried out loud for Yaku, "Yaku-san is so mean to me!"

Yaku stood next to (L/N), leaning in to look at his face, "Stop trying to hug me."

(L/N) laid on the ground, his ears laying flat ontop of his head. He looked up at Yaku as he got scolded for like the 100,000th time. His eyes wandered to his teammates who passed by laughing at him. He tensed up when he heard Kuroo's hyena laugh.

He sat up, ALMOST, hitting Yaku in the face. (L/N) started yelling at Kuroo about how ugly his laugh is and that he would never get a girlfriend with a laugh like that. Kuroo's laugh just intensified as he watched Yaku put his foot on (L/N)'s back. Yaku kicked (L/N) into a different dimension.

-

For the rest of the practice, (L/N) avoided Yaku at all costs. Refusing to practice 1 on 1 with him, refusing to hand Yaku a water bottle or catch any balls that had bounced his way. Yaku started to wonder where that annoying dog had went. His ears peaked up when he heard some commotion coming from the back entrance of the gym. His tail gently swayed from side to side as he peaked over the door. Seeing (L/N) standing infront of a bunny girl. Her uniform was from a different school.

"Umm.. (L/N)-san, t-this is for you!" She had a massive blush all over her face as she pulled out letter from her bag and handed it to (L/N). She quickly ran off, embarrassed

Yaku's eyes widened as he saw tears streaming down of (L/N)'s eyes and dripping down onto the letter he was holding. (L/N) sat down on the grass, he wrapped his arms around his legs.

"Why d-does everyone like me except Yaku-san?" (L/N) said, trying to hold back the tears.

Yaku's ears laid flat on his head and his tail went limp. He slowly walked over to (L/N), trying to not make too much noise.

But branch.

The stupid branch.

Yaku stepped on a branch, making it snap in half. (L/N)'s ears perked up as he looked up and saw Yaku. He stood just a few feet away from him.

"(L/N).."

(L/N) growled at Yaku, "Go away!"

Yaku pounced on (L/N), making them both fall down to the ground. (L/N) took a deep breath; holding back the urge to start crying again. Yaku looked at (L/N), who was pouting and looking away.

"Look at me."

"No!"

Yaku put his hands on the side of (L/N)'s face and forced him to look at him.

"It's true, I really don't like you."

Yaku stared down at (L/N), his brown eyes meeting (L/N)'s (e/c) eyes. (L/N)'s eyes widened and with that, he couldn't hold it in anymore.

He burst out crying and pushed Yaku off of him. Then he ran, he didn't care where he ran too. All he knew, is that he wanted to get far away; as far away as he could from him.

"I knew it. He really does hate me... All that effort and I get nothing a return.."

ᴀ/ɴ; ᴡᴀꜱꜱᴜᴘ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴɪᴄᴋɪ ᴍɪɴᴀᴊ. ɪ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ, ʏᴇꜱ, ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴛʀᴀꜱʜ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ