ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏʀᴜ

ʙᴀʟᴅ ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏʀᴜ x ʙᴜʟʟʏ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

||

People giggled at Oikawa as he walked down the halls of the school. He took a deep breath in and held his bald, shiny head up high; he wasn't gonna let all these hoes make fun of his perfectly smooth, lustrous, glabrous head bring him down.

He trotted down to his class room but abruptly stopped as he was blocked from coming into the room by none other than his bully. Oikawa clenched his face as he looked her directly at her.

She cackled as her eyes darted over to Oikawa's hairless head, "Hey, how's it going, Baldkawa?"

Oikawa glared at (L/N), "Absolutely amazing, as always of course."

(L/N) slapped the top of Oikawa's head, "Haha, you're so bald."

(L/N) walked away but not without saying one last thing, "Bald and flat!"

Oikawa furrowed his skinny eyebrows as he watched as (L/N) walked off. He placed his hands ontop of his butt, "I'm not flat..."

He walked into the classroom, sitting down at his desk. He looked down at the top of his desk, seeing the word, "egg". Oikawa slammed his fist on his desk, "Goddamn it."

(L/N) walked into the girls bathroom and locked herself in one of the stalls. She had messed up, again. She relentlessly bullied Oikawa everyday even though she was madly in love with him and his baldness.

It was the bald that she liked, his perfect shiny, round head that was so smooth, no dents or stubble. She just wanted to caresses his head instead of the stupid slap she did earlier.

(L/N) took a deep breath in as she had a pair of scissors and a razor in her bag, as all people should. She cut chunks of her hair off, watching them fall to the dirty bathroom floor.

"For you, Baldykawa Oinkru..." (L/N) left the stall and looks at the mirror, she was left with patched of hair on her head.

She turned on the faucet and ran her razor underneath the water, brining it the her scalp; she watched as more hair fell down.

Bald. She was bald. She did for him.

(L/N) ran, students noticing her new look. She made a sharp turn into Oikawa's classroom, disrupting the peace. Hers and his eyes met in an instance, his eyes widened as he saw her lack of hair.

"Tooru! I'm madly in love with you! Your bald head brings me joy! Like pitbull!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Oikawa stood up from his chair, making it fall down to the floor. Oikawa and (L/N) ran to eachother in slow motion; stopping right in front of each other.

"I didn't mean to bully you, I guess I was just jealous."

Oikawa placed his hand on (L/N)'s head, feeling the stubble on her freshly shaved head.

"This is more than enough. You have proven thyself." Oikawa smirked.

Oikawa and (L/N) passionately kissed.
Egg girl x egg boy
#girlboss

ᴀ/ɴ; ʜɪꜱᴛᴏᴘ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴏɴ "ꜱᴀʏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʜɪʀᴜ ɴᴏ ꜱᴏʀᴀ ᴋ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ