Chapter 70

Upon receiving the letter summoning her to the Astronomy tower, Bonnie scrambled to make herself presentable. She threw on a black skirt with a white shirt and black boots, spraying herself with sweet smelling perfume and fluffed her hair slightly.
She then ran down the stairs, threw on a light jacket and bolted through the portrait door, ignoring the people calling her name in the common room.

Walking quickly she trod the familiar path to the Astronomy tower and climbed the ladder to the uppermost deck, as she had done a number of times before - all to meet George.
She pushed open the trapdoor and clambered through relatively ungracefully.
As she stood, she let out a breath and nearly stumbled backwards back down the ladder in shock and awe at the sight around her, before a strong hand landed on the small of her back guiding her from that danger and closing the door behind her.

The usually simple and plain area that consisted of a semi open roof and wall, with a wooden floor and railings, had been transformed into something out of a muggle movie.
Candles flickered in every corner of the room, casting the place in a dim and ever dancing luminance. Twinkling lights were wound around every post and railing, swaying in the gentle breeze like hundreds of fire flies chasing the flower petals that littered the floor.
Soft music played quietly as George handed Bonnie a huge bouquet of the most beautiful flowers she had ever seen and he guided her to a spot on the floor that wasn't covered in candles and flower petals. Instead there was a fluffy, comfy looking rug with piles of soft pillows.
Two glasses stood tall next to a plate of cheeses and grapes.

"But... how? I don't- Is that... wine?" Was all Bonnie could muster as she took in her surroundings.

George helped her sit down on the pillows before taking a seat himself opposite her. His hair glowed bright under the nearly set sun, perfectly visible over the horizon from the open section of the tower. He looked radiant.

He chuckled at her comment.
"Yes, stole it from the kitchens. I hope you like it."

Bonnie finally managed to pick her jaw up off the floor.
"Like it?! George I love it!" I can't believe you did all this for... me! And to think! You were going to only take me to smelly ol' Hogsmeade." She teased.

"I told you I wanted it to be special." He said, handing her a glass of wine.

They both sipped and gazed out at the sun that was now dipping below the horizon. Bonnie could not think of a more perfect date. She loved this man and all this only made her love him more than she ever thought possible.

She turned to look at this perfect ginger boy in front of her, who she found was already staring at her with a smile tugging at his lips. Gently placing her glass next to her, Bonnie catapulted herself toward him, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply on the lips before collapsing back on her pillows.

"You nearly destroyed my fancy cheese and wine, Bon!"

She laughed and opened her mouth, pointing inside it. George looked at her in confusion.

"Ee e a gae" Bonnie tried to say not closing her mouth to talk, making it impossible to understand. She pointed harder into her mouth.

George just shook his head and laughed in amusement, but he soon understood when she pointed violently at a grape, and then her mouth.

"OH! Feed you a grape!" He finally understood what Bonnie thought was an obvious request the entire time.

Laughing, George plucked a plump grape off the plate and chucked it toward Bonnie's mouth, which she caught expertly and chewed contently.

"You really need to work on understanding me Georgie." She said matter of factly.

George scoffed.
"Who the hell would ever understand that!?
Here then, what am I saying?"
He leaned his head back and opened his mouth wide.

"E iy ir le" He spoke, confident she wouldn't know what he said.

But much to his surprise, her eyes widened as she understood exactly what he said.
"Really?" She whispered.
"Say it for real."

George looked at her in shock.
"You did not understand that!" He was incredulous.

"Say it!" She cried, getting to her knees and crawling slowly to him.

She kneeled between his legs and grasped his face in her hands, peering down at him from her slightly higher viewpoint. She looked from one eye to the other as his hands ran up her back slowly.

George smiled slowly.
"Be my girlfriend." He whispered.

The second the last word flowed from his lips, Bonnie pressed her lips against his hard, knocking George back onto his pillows so she was now on top him as they kissed hungrily.

George drew away quickly.
"Wait, is that a yes?" He asked innocently.

Bonnie rolled her eyes while smiling.
"Of course, you dope."

Their lips collided again, this time more slowly, with passion and intensity. George grabbed Bonnie by the waist and flipped her gently onto her back. The soft blanket tickled her neck as she relaxed into it, pulling George on top of her.
Her hands wrapped themselves in his hair as she concentrated on his velvet lips, dancing across her own. She felt his hand run up and down the side of her body, feeling like it left a trail of fire on her skin. She yearned to have him completely as her heart fluttered uncontrollably.

Removing her hands from his hair, she reached for the hem of his jumper and tried to pull it over his head.
"Take it off." She whispered into his mouth.

Silently he obliged, never taking his eyes from hers. He threw it to the side and leaned back down, kissing her neck. She felt his lips leaving a soft trail and his teeth grazing her sensitive skin every so often, giving her goose bumps. She let out a quivering sigh, which made George shudder with excitement.

Coming back to her lips, George used his hand to try to take off her jacket. Bonnie helped him by pulling one arm out and arching her back so he could pull it through the other side and toss it away. The cool air hit her skin making her shiver expectantly, only spurring her on to unbutton his shirt. She ran her fingers down his taught chest and abs until she got to his belt buckle.

George pulled away and gazed into her eyes.
"Are you sure?" His face was full of concern, but his eyes gave away his lust.

"Yes, please." She breathed and their lips met again.

Then the earth moved while time stopped as their bodies moved together, and they became one so perfectly and wildly.
It felt like the stars finally aligned.

~~~

A/N: Sorry folks! No smut in this story! 🥸
Please be sure to vote and follow me if you're enjoying this story!