Chapter 39

George looked at Bonnie with a shocked and hurt expression at her words.
"Is that really what you think of me Bonnie?" He paused, waiting for an answer. She just shrugged, trying and failing to play it cool.

"I'm not some playboy if that's what you think." He took a step closer to her.
"I know what I want." He said sternly.

Bonnie still said nothing, gazing at him expressionlessly, low key knowing it would make him crazy. His mouth formed into a scowl but his eyes smouldered, making her heart beat faster.

"If you want to play games darling, I can play games. Don't tempt me."
His sudden change in demeanour caught Bonnie off guard, but she managed to keep her expression stony. She had to admit though that his dominance did the opposite of scare her. She felt safe, even a little excited.

Her face may be flat but she knew her eyes gave away her lust, just like George's did. Her stomach and heart felt like they were beating each other up as they stared at each other, George looming over her with a commanding look on his face.

He moved forward a step, forcing Bonnie to step back, flat against the wall, but she didn't react.
He moved forward again so their bodies were now pressed up hard against each other. His scent was intoxicating and the lust in his eyes was driving her wild. Her brain was screaming at her to touch him, to feel his toned body and crush her lips onto his.
But she refused to make the first move, her stubborn heart was reminding her that this boy had just agreed to go out on a date with another girl, she was not second best. If he wanted her, he could prove it.

To hell with what the stars say, they may be 'soulmates' but that didn't mean anything unless they both accepted it and wanted to be together.

Their stare down lasted for what seemed like an eternity, Bonnie ignored every urge in her body, even though George ignited every inch of her.

"Games it is." He snarled, giving her a wink and walked calmly back to the common room.

As he disappeared back into the common room, Bonnie let out the breath she had been holding and let her mouth fall open.
'What the bloody hell was that?!' She thought.
She had no idea George had that side to him. He always seemed so sweet, goofy and gentle. But she loved that he had this dominant side to him. It was hot.

Her mind was reeling as Hermione and Angelina came out of the portrait door, looking around.
"There you are! When George came back in and you didn't, we got worried!" Hermione explained as they rushed over to her.

"Are you ok? When George came back in he had this crazy look in his eye I'd never seen before, we thought maybe you'd had a fight!" Angelina looked at her concerned.

Bonnie shook her head and paused for a moment. How would she even begin to explain what just transpired out here?
"No... no I- we didn't fight." Her two friends glanced at each other in confusion.
"We didn't fight but... I think I may have awoken some beast inside him." Bonnie laughed unsurely.

"Cryptic, but I'm not sure I want to know anymore. That seems code for something...kinky." Angelina grimaced, making Bonnie laugh.

"Maybe Ange! Maybe... but I'm honestly not sure what he's going to do next. He said something about playing games, and I don't think he means wizards chess. I think he's going to go on that date to tease me."

"That's a bit mean to poor Marietta isn't it?" Hermione asked.

"That's what I said." Bonnie admitted.

The three girls headed back toward the portrait and entered after uttering the password.
Fred and George were sat where they were before and talking about their business. Fred looked up at them as they entered, George did not. In fact, George didn't so much as glance in Bonnie's direction for the rest of the night.

This left her in bits, she had no idea where she stood. All she knew is that he had something in mind, the so called 'games', and she knew it could get messy.

Later, Bonnie bid the friends goodnight and she ambled up the stairs, her mind dwelling on George, he didn't even say goodnight back to her.

She went about her nightly routine - shower, brushing teeth and skincare in the bathroom.
As she exited to head to her dormitory, she ran straight into George's hard chest. She cried out in shock and stumbled back.

He stood still and gazed down at her calmly.
"Don't hurt yourself." He crooned in a deep voice.

Bonnie frowned.
"What's gotten into you George? You announced 'games'. But I didn't think these games would be plain ignoring me." She muttered grumpily.

For some reason this seemed to please him as a small smile tugged at his lips.

"Why are you smiling huh?" She shifted tactics. She leaned into him and traced a finger down his abs and smiled sweetly into his eyes.
"What happened to the cute, sweet George I wanted to snog?" She pouted slightly.

This made his smug smile falter slightly.
"So you're saying you don't feel like you want to make out anymore then?" He asked confidently, sliding his hand over her curves and pressing his hips into her.
Bonnie only shrugged, but her senses were going crazy. She felt shivers all down her body.

George shook his head slightly and leaned his head toward her. His lips were inches from hers. She could feel the heat radiating off him as his flaming hair fell into his eyes.
Bonnie didn't move. Evidently they were both stubborn, but George started this, and he could finish it as far as she was concerned.

He was looking at her hungrily through his hair. Being this close together was killing both of them but George caved first. He moved to kiss her, his lips only just brushed hers when she lifted a hand to his mouth.

She put her mouth next to his ear and whispered,
"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
Then she walked away, swinging her hips in a way she knew would hypnotise his watching eyes.