Chapter 11

We walked to the car and I was surprised to see the others inside. "Oh don't mind us! We're going to watch a movie with you guys too" Sunoo said. "YAH! I was gonna surprise her.." Jake said sadly. "Oh I'm sorry hyung... I didn't know that she didn't know yet" Sunoo apologized.

"Its actually ok. I was already getting curious so I'm thankful that you said it otherwise I could've died out of curiosity" i said with a smile. The others laughed and we went inside. "I like her" Jay said.

I chuckled and sat beside Jake inside the car. "Heeseung hyung. You know how to drive right?" Sunghoon asked. "I- uh.. Yes" Heeseung replied. "You don't look like you can." Jay teased. "I can you idiot" Heeseung said.

Jay rolled his eyes and turned on the music.

(A/n: This is where they are sitting in the car. Sorry I can't explain it in a sentence😿)
______________
Front seat:
>Heeseung - Jay<

Middle seat:
>Jungwon - Sunoo - Niki<

Back seat:
>Sunghoon - Jake - Y/n<
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Heeseung started driving the car and I leaned my head on the window. I was a little uncomfortable because the window was hard and Jake must've noticed. Jake put his hand at the side of my head and let me lean on his shoulder.

I hesitated at first but I got comfortable seconds later.

Jake tapped my shoulders and pointed at Sunoo and Niki who was cuddling. We snickered and took a picture of them. "Why are you guys teasing them when your literally doing the same thing" Sunghoon whispered.

"Leaning on a shoulder and cuddling are different things Sunghoon." Jungwon said. "Sorry. Wasn't talking to you though" Sunghoon said and Jungwon glared at him. The music was making me a little sleepy but I fought it cause I was afraid that I might drool on Jake's shoulder.

"You can sleep." Jake said. Is he a mind reader or something? "But I might drool" I said. "Its fine" Jake replied with a smile.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

-Jake's POV-

Y/n was already sleeping and I watched her sleep peacefully. But then the car stopped because of another car that almost ran into us. Y/n almost fell down but I immediately wrapped my right arm around her waist.

"Heeseung hyung. Be careful please?" I asked. "Sorry Jake but I had to.. Otherwise we could've gotten into an accident" Heeseung said. "Are you guys ok there?" Jay asked and looked around. "We're fine" Niki said.

Heeseung started driving again and I sighed in relief. "Now isn't that what you call cuddling?" Sunghoon said. I shushed him with my index finger and he snickered. "So Jake hyung. When are you gonna tell Y/n?" Sunoo asked. "Tell her what?" i asked.

"That you like her." Sunoo said. "I don't" i said.

"Yes I do..." i thought.

"You do know that I can read your mind right?" Sunoo said. Oh no..

"And you do know that I can make you tell the truth right?" Niki said.

"And you guys know that I can kill you right?" I said and glared at them. They laughed and continued pulling Heeseung and Jay's hair. These two really-

"Yah Kim Sunoo! It hurts!" Heeseung yelled. "Fine fine" Sunoo sighed and stopped Niki from pulling Jay's hair too.

"We're here!" Heeseung yelled. "Finally.." Jungwon said and stretched his arms. "Y/n wake up.. We're here" I said to Y/n who was still sleeping heavily. I shook her gently and she groaned. "Y/n I'll not buy you food if you don't wake up" I said and she immediately woke up.

I smiled and we went outside.

-Y/n's POV-

"Do you want to buy food before we get inside?" Jay asked. "Duh. Of course we do" Sunoo said. "Fine I'll buy. But I won't buy Sunoo any" Jay teased. "Jay Hyung I'm sorry!" Sunoo yelled. "I'm just kidding. You guys can head inside." Jay said.

We went inside the movie theater and I sat on my seat. "Wait what are we watching?" I asked Jake who was already smirking. "Horror" Jake replied. I gasped and gulped. I'm not really fond of horror movies...

"Is there a problem?" Jake asked. "Nope. Not at all" I replied and bit my lip. He nodded and Jay went inside with the food on his hand. He gave us each a popcorn and a cola, then the movie started.

At this point, I was already covering my eyes with the popcorn. "Your scared?" Jake whispered. "N- no." i stuttered and looked at the screen.

How do people even watch these things?! I'm literally trying to act brave here. THIS IS TORTURE. I covered my eyes with the popcorn again and started tearing up. The scene was too brutal and scary.

I wiped my tears immediately so no one will see that I was crying - they will think that I'm a crybaby and I don't want them to think that.

"AHHH FFFFU-" i yelled when there was a jumpscare. The popcorn that I was holding was already on the floor. I saw Jake and the others looking at me. I gulped and sipped my drink. Hehe no one saw that.

"Are you ok?" Jake asked. "Y- yes. There was a bug." I lied. He nodded and I could tell that he was trying to hide his laughter.

Another brutal scene came and I cried again. "Are you crying?" Jake asked. I quickly wiped my tears and forced a smile. I shook my head and he sighed. "You don't have to lie you know.." he said.

The next thing that he did was interlock our hands. I widened my eyes and looked at him, only to see him smirking. "Jake w- what are you doing?" I stuttered. "I'm holding your hand." he said.

"B- but why?" i stuttered again. Gosh I need to stop stuttering. "Cause your scared." he replied and ate popcorn. "It's fine." i said and removed his hand from mine. But he grabbed my hand again and interlocked it.

"I like it when we do this." he said.

_________________

Reminder:
» Something is coming on Chapters 15 & 16. Stay tuned😼❣️

BUT GUYS I'M SUPPOSED TO BE POSTING 10 CHAPTERS AS YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT BUT THE CHAPTERS THAT I WROTE DISSAPPEARED :( F*CK YOU WATTPAD😁❣️

ANYWAYS HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I WILL POST THE CHAPTERS NEXT WEEK! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND ENJOY YOUR DAY💛