Chapter 30

-Y/n's POV-

"By the way, Youngbin killed Daniel by pushing him off a cliff, letting him drown in the ocean. Fortunately, I can control the water so Daniel isn't actually dead." Jake said

Hold up i cant process all of this. Eunha was Daniel's soulmate? Youngbin put a weird ass potion in my drink? And Eunha can't be trusted? ARGH my head hurts help.

I don't think Eunha will do anything to hurt me tho.. We're bestfriends after all and she wouldn't do anything stupid just because of her soulmate right? She would never..

And this jerk Youngbin really thought he killed that Daniel guy istg he's such a stupid murderer. I mean, if you were to create a crime then atleast be smart???? Like doesn't he know that Vampires have powers-🤡

Anyway, I'm off to meet Youngbin right now. I'm gonna try to prevent myself from yanking off his pp privileges. "Y/n!" i heard someone yell.

"Oh Eunha! Whats up?" I asked "You're meeting Youngbin right now right?" she asked "Yeah why?" i asked "Nothing really. I just want to say goodluck" she said.

"Goodluck? For what?" i asked "Oh nothing~ Anyways see you later bye" she said and walked away. Is it me or is she acting weird..

I went to the rooftop, seeing Youngbin sitting on one of the chairs. "Hi" i said "Oh Y/n hi! Im glad you're here now" he said "Hm. So why did you want to meet up?" I asked "I have to tell you something.." he said

"What is it?" I asked "I'm your soulmate. And I don't wanna ruin your relationship with Jake or anything! I just wanted to let you know.." he said.

Why is this donkey so fake and manipulative istg if Jake hadn't told me that all of this is fake then I would've fell for it, and that is because Im a stupid idiot who doesn't know how to multiply fractions and goes to the calculator to check if 5+5 is equals to ten. Anyway back to the topic.

"Okay then. Now I know you're my soulmate so what do I do?" I asked "We have to kiss.." he said "And why?" i asked.

"So you wont die! After the kiss, you can go and date Jake if you want!" he yelled. "Youngbin no-" he cut me off. "Please Y/n. I don't want you to die" he cried. Omg what if Youngbin is actually not faking it.

I mean, just look at him right now. It seems like all the things he's saying are real.. Then, I remembered Jake's words.

"He's very good at manipulating people. Do not fall for his acting skills otherwise the plan wont work. If the both of you kiss then I'll.. dissappear."

"You know what Youngbin? I have to go." i said and smiled "What?! Why!" he asked "I have to um... walk my fish.. BYE!" i said and ran away.

-Jake's POV-

Flashback : 2 days ago

"Heeseung hyung. Is there anything we can do so the potion thingy Youngbin gave to Y/n wears off?" i asked. "Fun fact, there is" Heeseung giggled. "Stop giggling and just tell us!" Jay groaned while Heeseung gave him a death glare.

"Okay. I don't really know what potion Youngbin gave to Y/n but I do know what the potion does! Obviously, the potion changes someones soulmate. But that potion is only temporary, meaning, everything will come back to normal in 3 days. However, everything will only come back to normal IF the person who drank the potion (y/n) doesn't kiss their new soulmate (youngbin)" Heeseung hyung explained.

"I just lost a few braincells while listening to that" Sunghoon joked "You don't have braincells tho.." Jungwon said. "Correction, he doesn't have a brain, therefore, he cant have braincells. Periodt" Sunoo sassed.

"I swear you guys are gonna wake up without any hair" Sunghoon huffed. "Okay all jokes aside. So, what happens if Y/n and Youngbin will kiss?" Jay asked. "Y/n's original soulmate will be dissappear.. And that original soulmate of hers is Jake." Heeseung sighed.

"what do we do now?" Niki asked "obviously we have to stop them from kissing" Jungwon replied. "Heeseung hyung can you look at the future and check if Youngbin and Y/n will meet" i said.

He nodded and his eyes started turning green, meaning he was looking at the future. After that, he stopped. "The day after tomorrow, Youngbin will ask Y/n to meet him at the school rooftop." Heeseung said.

"He'll probably manipulate her and tell her something that will convince her to kiss him." i sighed "Bingo" Jay said.

"Jake hyung just make sure you tell her before the both of them meet okay? Otherwise, we'll fail" Niki said "Don't worry, I will" i said.

"Hi guys!" someone cheered. We all turned our heads, only to see Daniel yawning. "good morning Daniel! Had a good sleep?" Jay asked.

"yeah" Daniel chuckled "Hyungs when will I ever go out again. I don't wanna keep on pretending that Im dead!" Daniel groaned "Don't worry Daniel, you will soon." Sunghoon said.

________________

Ok im sorry for not updating again so take the triple update as an apology gift😋🔫 Anyway, if you guys are confused with the plot and all, then please don't hesistate to ask me questions, ill gladly answer them.

Although, it will take a while for me to respond to ur comments becus im grounded🗿

Btw did y'all ever celebrate a special occasion (for example: birthday) and you accidentally say "MERRY BIRTHDAY" instead of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and then suddenly all of the people around you look at you like ur some kind of possesed cow. Because same.

ANYWAY BYE AND SEE U AT THE NEXT UPDATE💪🤑